Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsMizon
[mizon] all in one snail repair cream 75ml + snail repair eye cream 25ml

[mizon] all in one snail repair cream 75ml + snail repair eye cream 25ml

by Mizon

SKU:ADIB00FCBDTJ6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [mizon] all in one snail repair cream 75ml + snail repair eye cream 25ml!
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this set! It was really affordable on Amazon and was recommended by a friend. My skin is really soft after use and I've noticed improvements in texture already. I'd definitely buy it again and recommend to friends. I have sensitive skin and there haven't been any problems yet!
Shorena K.
georgia. tbilisi
mizon This cream is well moisturized, making the skin monotonous and smooth. I like it for my dry and combination skin. I really like Korean cosmetics. ❤️❤️❤️
Anisha R.
singapore
I’ve been using this product for over a year now and i cannot live without it. I was tired of finding the right hydrating cream for my sensitive, combination skin but nothing worked as this magical beauty. Like the name says its a cute for mant issues. Blemishes goen: check, acne and scarring: check, anti ageing: check, brighter firmer skin: check. I’ve always bought this product and haven’t been paid to say all the good things because i really benefited from it.

Looking for your answer?