Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersMizon
[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty

[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty

by Mizon

With 92% snail mucus extract, it provides outstanding skin regeneration and recovery, solves multiple skin concerns and trouble all-in-one . Anti-aging, fine wrinkle, blemish, acne scar, and pore care that creates elastic, bouncy, bright, and healthy skin . Contains snail mucus filtrate, adenosine, peptides, and vitamin 5 certified for anti-aging effects . Free from fragrance, artificial color, and parabens, ideal for sensitive skin types .

With 92% snail mucus extract, it provides outstanding skin regeneration and recovery, solves multiple skin concerns and trouble all-in-one; Anti-aging, fine wrinkle, blemish, acne scar, and pore care that creates elastic, bouncy, bright, and healthy skin; Contains snail mucus filtrate, adenosine, peptides, and vitamin 5 certified for anti-aging effects; Free from fragrance, artificial color, and parabens, ideal for sensitive skin types

How do I get my hands on this?
this breaks me out..though i don't have allergy towards snail cause i used cosrx snail muccin before.. should i stop using this? please help me out
How does it compare to Cosrx 92 Advanced snail mucin cream?
Start your review of [MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty!
lamara S.
New Castle, DE
[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty uploaded by lamara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:mizon]-all-in-one-snail-repair-cream-75ml-75ml-2pcs:-beauty] Very good, light, has a mattifying effect, ideal for oily and combination skin, I recommend
April M.
Montgomery, AL
[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty uploaded by April M.
I did a lot of research before I made the decision to purchase this product. It was the best decision I have ever made!!! I absolutely love the texture and how it feels cool on your face when you apply it. It is light and dries down smooth and makes your face look plump. I absolutely recommend this product so far. Stay tuned for updates!!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I use this cream with the ampoule, and I love it. It makes your skin extremely soft and helps with wrinkles and acne scarring. It's an attractive package. I bought it on ebay which included the ampoule. It is not sticky at all, and I'd definitely buy it again!
Sara B.
Funky smell but incredibly hydrating!!! Unfortunately it did not work at all with my dry sensitive skin. Instead of soothing, it activated my rosacea and irritated my very sensitive skin. Very unfortunate 😔
Quyen T.
Arlington, TX
[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty uploaded by Quyen T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cream 🥰 My skin is super oily so it’s always hard to find a cream that can moisturize my skin without feeling too thick, greasy on the skin. And this is perfect, it absorbs to the skin very quick and keep my skin hydrated all day. I used the whole thing, will repurchase
MICHELLE P.
Rogers, AR
I found Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream Multi Function Formula on Amazon.com. It had great reviews and I figured I would give it a try. The consistency takes a little getting used to; it's not really a "cream" but more of a cross between a serum and a lightweight lotion (and it's faintly reminiscent of something...ahem...else). Aside from that though, I absolutely love this stuff!! Not greasy or oily at all and it works well under your moisturizer. It brightens, tones and generally makes my skin look great. Highly recommend!!
Arianna F.
Diamond Bar, CA
[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (75ml (2pcs)): Beauty uploaded by Arianna F.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It helped clear up my skin a lot, and helped smooth out a lot of the texture. I do have to pair it with another moisturizer (my favorite is jojoba oil) because it isn’t quite enough on its own.
Zahraa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Very nice on the skin and i absolutely recommendd!!!’nnnn i love it smmmmm a little bit pricy but worth the investment!!
Alisha G.
Knob Noster
This eye cream is pretty good so far. I use it under my oils to lock in moisture and keep me looking young.
Tineshia K.
Nokomis, IL
I haven’t been using them long, so I haven’t gotten to witness the full results, but after almost two weeks of using these, I can definitely see a difference! I’m looking younger and less redness! So far I’m loving these products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...