[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (2.53 fl.oz) Pack of 3 uploaded by Elizabeth G.[MIZON] All in One Snail Repair Cream 75ml (2.53 fl.oz) Pack of 3 uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY MIZON

Description : We all want that one product that solves everything, the miracle skin product or cream that is the solution to all of our skin problems. Mizon's All in One Snail Repair Cream is exactly that. It's a superior innovative beauty product that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Corinna D.
United States
I love this is a last step in my nighttime skin care routine in the summer, as it's a lighter moisturizer. It has the typical snail texture, in that it gets quite stringy. I can't layer too many products under this otherwise it will start pilling on top of my skin. A little goes a long way!
Rachel A.
I just reordered this product from Amazon. Very lightweight and oderless. It is the perfect finish to my morning face-washing routine. The price range is very affordable for what it has to offer compared to other brands and it lasts a long time without having to use a lot of product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to prevent fine lines from forming. I don't think it will take them away or reduce them, but I have noticed that they keep wrinkles at bay.
Kathryn W.
I came across this in a blog post by Kathleen Jennings. The idea of snail goo is weird, but it works. I have seen visible effects within a few weeks of use.
Elizabeth G.
Elkhorn, WI
Plumps the skin and helps mask those nasty fine lines and wrinkles - way faster (and cheaper) than Botox!
Annabelle W.
Inexpensive moisturizer that works surprisingly well. I use this right after my toner all over my face and neck as an essense. It is gentle on the skin. Great bang for your buck moisturizer and is perfect for summertime. Will repurchase.
A സ.
Okay, i must say. I LOVE this cream. It's honestly so nourishing for the skin and you can tell its made out of snail slime cause its really slimy and sticky. It sounds gross but don't knock it till you try it! i honestly don't mind the smell.. you barely smell it anyways and it goes away after a minute anyway.