[MIZON] AHA 8% Peeling Serum 50ml

by Mizon

[Mizon] AHA 8% Peeling Serum 40ml # Condition : New # Capacity : 40ml # Form : Serum [Mizon] AHA 8% Peeling Serum 40ml # Features Ingredients : AHA 8%, Portulaca extract, sagebrush extract, aloe vera leaf extract, arnica flower extract, castor oil,...

Does this dry your skin?
A friend recommended I try this product - I have dry skin. Anyone with dry skin notice a reaction or flaking with this peel? TIA!
Do you find that this product to be mild enough to use daily?
Start your review of [MIZON] AHA 8% Peeling Serum 50ml!
Sheri K.
Fontana, CA
Just added this to my AB routine and it made my skin so soft!! First AHA I have tried to chemically exfoliate my skin and it definitely was gentle yet effective. Immediate improvement in skin texture and pore size!
lauren M.
I've been using this product for a few months and while I think it has helped some with the texture on my face, I'm not as impressed with it as I hoped to be.
Kaitlin R.
Burleson, TX
I love this product I used to have really bad textured skin from acne and also a forehead wrinkle I’ve had since I was 15 and this product helped so much to reduce it! It’s a great alternative to abrasive exfoliators also. Especially if you have acne because it just removes the dead skin without causing further spreading.
Sara E.
Indiana
I love my peeling serums and this one is in my top few. I use once to twice a week and my skin thanks me. I don't have flakes and I look brighter.
Pat R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
One of the least irritating of the AHA treatments I’ve tried. I found it effective for exfoliating and the packaging was unique and sanitary. Good value for the price and would definitely repurchase.
MiSon L.
Federal Way
Fantastic serum that is part of my korean skincare routine. First few times I used it, it tingled a bit. But nothing more than that. I have very sensitive skin and I had no problems with this. The pump is also really nice and gives you just the right amount IMO.
Helga M.
I love this product. It is certainly a holy grail. It is gentle enough to be used a few times a week. My skin looked and felt better. It exceeded my expectations. For the price, it is something I have and will repurchase. I have also introduced this to my mother, who loves it as well.
Janee M.
Lansing
Love this peeling serum. Keeps your skin bright and youthful without being to harsh. Can be used at night daily or a couple nights a week for people with sensitive skin.
Arianne T.
New hyde park , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Nice, feels a bit sticky but I have no other complaints. It does have a slight smell and for this reason I prefer the cosrx AHA serum but in terms of packaging, this one is definitely nicer. I do feel like it was an effective product but I prefer more simple formulas
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna going to go get home tomorrow night I wanna ya know I wanna ya was gonna ya ya