BY MIZCO 1036431

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Dock & Charge Gooseneck Mount allows you to secure your portable device and simultaneously charge 2 devices with the QuickCharging 2Amp USB ports. With a 360-degree pivoting head, the mount can be adjusted to your desired viewing angle. Let the Dock & Charge Gooseneck Mount be your travel companion while you're on the go. Compatible with most mobile devices that require a USB port for charging or power. Side push button expands and adjusts the holder to fit any device. Adjust the holder vertically or horizontally. see more...

Review (1)