suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This product is great for product buildup. Your scalp and hair will be super clean! I love to use this at least once a week.
I bought a curly hair "must have" kit from Sephora & Mizani's Wonder Crown Scalp Foaming Pre-Cleanse was in it. It's a 1oz size trial product. The amount is sufficient but what didn't work for me is the tube it is in. It makes it hard to apply the product so I don't think I got the full experience. I'm happy to see the full size product has an applicator tip. What I could get onto my scalp & massage in felt good. I could feel the peppermint, menthol, & honey. When you add a little water to it, it starts to lather a bit more. It does feel like it's doing something. I just couldn't get it onto enough of my scalp without taking a ton of time & effort.
Loved using this on my hair, it made it smell so great and soft, I used this with my protective hairstyle and it made my hair grow so fast and I loved it, will definitely buy this again and loved it.
Incentivized Review