Mizani True Textures Unisex Style Refresher Milk uploaded by jeannette B.

BY MIZANI

For all hair types. Spray on enhanced shine. An excellent working spray. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
I bought this at Ulta because I was desperate for something that would nourish and revive my curls days after washing them. I've tried everything from Carols Daughter to water mixed with conditioner. I'm THRILLED that I found this! This product keeps my wash and go style lasting all week! It contains olive, coconut, and marula oils which keeps my curls conditioned and shiny all day. I will definitely be repurchasing. They had it on clearance at Ulta for about $8, but I'm hoping they will continue to sell it! I recommend it to all my curly girls out there who needs a boost after sleeping on your curls!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
Nice coconut tropical scent. Awesome for a curl refresher and twist outs! Ulta actually had this clearanced out so I purchased all of them. It blows the other style refreshers our of the water. Usually they smell good and don't work very well or vice versa! This does all of the above!