Hair CareHair Styling ProductsMizani
True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion

Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion

by Mizani

A lightweight, low-to-medium hold moisturizing gel-cream that defines waves and curls while preventing frizz—all without a crunchy texture.

Would this be a good product to use for loose, wavy, thin hair? Really wanna bring out some more curls I always wish I had [product:mizani-true-textures-curl-enhancing-lotion-hair-cream-42-oz]
Wow this looks perfect for my hair, do you think I could get one of those for a voxbox or where can I buy this?
Does this really help enhance your natural curls?
Start your review of Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion!
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Keyla G.
I really wanted to be amazed by this product but it ended up being just good. It has a wonderful smell, so luxurious. The texture is very light and creamy, doesn’t feel like it leaves any residue. My issue is that I couldn’t get this product to preform alone and on its own it just didn’t work for my hair type (which is I mixture of loose and tight waves). I just don’t think this product is for my hair type.
Lauren D.
Kissimmee, FL
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Lauren D.
This was one of those products that you didn't know you needed until you sampled it. If you want your curls to not feel like they have tons of product weighing you down, use this curl lotion! I eliminated mousse from my routine and I love it.
Danielle V.
Sacramento, CA
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Danielle V.
I have tried so many brands of curling creams and none of them have ever really worked that well. This one actually works! From the moment I put this on my hair I can actually see it working. I simply put it on my damp hair and scrunch away and instantly I can see my curls forming and actually holding shape. This also leaves my hair very soft and frizz free. It also smells really good too! I'm definitely buying more when I run out.
Itzel P.
Marysville, OH
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Itzel P.
I had always have trouble handling my curls. For them to look on point and keeping that wet but not messy look is not an easy task, but I have found this product the most helpful of all that I tried, now I can accomplish that look with not a great effort.
Marisa B.
Mckinney, TX
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Marisa B.
The texture feels so good in my hair, it’s very light, smooth, and spreads through your hair very easily. After my hair dries, it feels so silky and not crunchy while making my waves defined! You can even use this when braiding your hair and it will hold better. The pump dispenses just the right amount of product too I love this product! It’s hard to find something that won’t weigh down my hair and still hydrated, this is perfect!
Sofia A.
New Orleans, LA
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Sofia A.
I definitely think my curls look better after using this product. I used it in conjunction with the 25 Miracle Milk and the 25 nourishing oil and it has been a while since my hair has looked this good! I gotta go back to the smell though, because it smells AMAZING. I am so excited to keep using this product. For more details on my thoughts, I did upload a video to YouTube under Sofia_Muses.
Carlinne B.
Conroe, TX
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Carlinne B.
This Style lotion for curls smells like coconut 🥥 I’m impressed because my hair feels so soft with this products.
Isabel V.
E Wenatchee, WA
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Isabel V.
So far I’m in love with this product it’s so good. I totally recommend you try this product this is the first time I’ve heard of this brand and I am really impressed with it #TextureLove
Faith F.
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Faith F.
I definitely liked the consistency, and it did hydrate my hair. I wish there were more natural ingredients, but overall a nice product to have.
Nina F.
Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Enhancing Lotion uploaded by Nina F.
I used this product after I applied the detangler. I combed out my hair and parted into sections using a dime sized amount on the sections making sure to get every strand. This isn’t sticky, very slippery. I didn’t apply any to my roots. After hair was covered I decided to do a light blow dry. I set my dryer to cool and high and got my hair to be damp. I let the rest air dry and my curls are curlier than ever. #complimentary #testingpurposes