Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Defining Cream Gel

by Mizani

Designed for loose curls and waves, this lightweight cream gel formula re-energizes natural spirals without build-up. The frizz-taming formula boosts natural lift to give lasting curl support, memory and control with a satiny finish. Combining the moisture of a styling cream and control of a gel, this product enhances manageability and separation to refresh curls. Brand: Mizani Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Finish: Satin Lightweight formula For wavy to very curly hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Defining Cream Gel!
4 years ago
I struggled my whole life with products that just don't work well for my thick, course, curly hair. I'm so glad I finally found this light weight moisturizing curl cream. it's not too heavy and it doesn't flake away by the end of the day! It's perfect.
4 years agoShelby , NC
I absolutely love all things Mizani .. I've been using this product since I was a little girl.. You can't go wrong with and they have so many different system that it's great for all his types but mainly ethnic hair..
3 years agoHedgesville, WV
I love this product! It gives my curls the definition they so greatly need. I also have a lot of hair and a tiny amount goes a long way , making the price worth it .
4 years agoLocust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This cream gel is very moisturizing. So much so that it aids in detangling the hair. I prefer this used on short curly hair versus long! Great Buy.
4 years agoPasadena, MD
At first I didn't I was going to like this product because of the sticky, liquidy consistency but boy was I wrong. The next day my curls were defined and super moisturized.
2 years agoOkmulgee, Ok
It's really good for second day hair you can use it on wet or dry hair which I love so much good for lazy girls like me