BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMizani
True Textures Perfect Curl Defining Cream Gel

Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Defining Cream Gel

by Mizani

Designed for loose curls and waves, this lightweight cream gel formula re-energizes natural spirals without build-up. The frizz-taming formula boosts natural lift to give lasting curl support, memory and control with a satiny finish. Combining the moisture of a styling cream and control of a gel, this product enhances manageability and separation to refresh curls. Brand: Mizani Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Finish: Satin Lightweight formula For wavy to very curly hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mizani True Textures Perfect Curl Defining Cream Gel!
Alexis P.
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
So I've tried many different curl creams and gels and I think this is the best one. It has silk proteins that leave my hair feeling silky soft and it provides hold without feeling crunchy. It smells nice and works well with the Mizani 25 Miracle Nourishing Hair Oil. I will definitely buy this again because finding products that work for your individual curls is not an easy task.
Keisha B.
Hedgesville, WV
I love this product! It gives my curls the definition they so greatly need. I also have a lot of hair and a tiny amount goes a long way , making the price worth it .
Dawn B.
Whitehall, PA
I have frizz in humidity and this gave it shine and moisture. Wonderful leave-in and it smells AMAZING!
Marissa P.
Okmulgee, Ok
It's really good for second day hair you can use it on wet or dry hair which I love so much good for lazy girls like me
Nina G.
I struggled my whole life with products that just don't work well for my thick, course, curly hair. I'm so glad I finally found this light weight moisturizing curl cream. it's not too heavy and it doesn't flake away by the end of the day! It's perfect.
Monique P.
Pasadena, MD
At first I didn't I was going to like this product because of the sticky, liquidy consistency but boy was I wrong. The next day my curls were defined and super moisturized.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. This cream gel is very moisturizing. So much so that it aids in detangling the hair. I prefer this used on short curly hair versus long! Great Buy.
Summer J.
Shelby, NC
I absolutely love all things Mizani .. I've been using this product since I was a little girl.. You can't go wrong with and they have so many different system that it's great for all his types but mainly ethnic hair..
Martha S.
Wilmington, DE
I am so happy to find Mizani product. but this cream gel is my favorite and my curls loves it so much.

Looking for your answer?