Mizani True Textures Moisture Replenish Conditioner uploaded by Raquel P.

BY MIZANI

True Textures Moisture Replenish Conditioner - Retain moisture and help maintain the natural curl pattern for touchable texture with the moisturizing silicone and paraben-free True Textures Moisture Replenish Conditioner. - True Textures Moisture Replenish Conditioner see more...

Raquel P.
New Jersey
Helps dry frizzy curly hair. After using Hair is soft shines and curls are popping. I like using with some sort of heat so that it penetrates my hair shaft. Cost $10
Erich P.
Blakeslee, PA
Best product I have used to date. Gives great moisture and oils to my hair from root to tip. I like to use this as a leave in and doesn’t leave my hair oily or greasy. Definitely something i would recommend.
Hannah J.
I really like this conditioner! When I let my hair air dry, my natural curls are soft and shiny. I noticed another reviewer mentioned flakiness, and you know what! I noticed that too, but honestly it's not a huge deal or super noticeable. I was thrown off by the smell when I first used it. I can't explain it, but it almost smells toxic? That might just be me. It hasn't stopped me from using it!
Cash A.
Orlando, FL
I love MIZANI!!!! They helped me transition back to Curly! This product will leave you sorta flaky if you apply to much. It's kinda like a soft gel. I like it.
Laura d.
Antwerp
Really like this conditioner. My hair feels very soft when i wash it and i love the smell. My hair becomes little dry after i let it air dry completely when i use only the true texture products to wash it, so i always try to mix them with an other brand.
shamelessMiimi m.
Saint Étienne
Best Hair conditionner ever !
My curls are soft and shinny
I love the smell and It's generous cream on wet hair