Mizani True Textures Curl Soft Moisturizing Leave-In Creme 150ml uploaded by Katelynn D.Mizani True Textures Curl Soft Moisturizing Leave-In Creme 150ml uploaded by Morning Beauty R.

BY MIZANI

Weightless leave-in conditioner envelops curls with moisture, protection and softness. exclusive curl care complex vitamin B Pak provides deep moisturization flawless, frizz-free definition light enough for daily use Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Minnie W.
I took a sample that I received a couple years ago with me to Cancun just recently. I almost forgot that I had this sample, so I decided to finally try it since I wasn't going to blowdry my hair with all the humidity. I LOVE this product. It maintained my curls without any super frizzy spots, which I usually experience with other products. I'm getting a full size of this soon, especially since summer is almost here!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
absolutely perfect product! really helps define my curls and give them some moisture. makes them very soft and touchable without leaving hands greasy afterward
Stuff works great! Soft curls and manageable hair that stays in place all day!