Mizani Thermastrength Heat Protecting Serum uploaded by Ashley F.

BY MIZANI

Beauty & Innovation in Balance™ Heat-Protecting Serum Nourishing Shea Butter & Strengthening Ceramide A botanically enriched, heat-activated style serum formulated with patented advanced strengthening and anti-breakage ceramide technology to dramatically improve the hair s tensile strength, leaving the hair feeling strong, shiny and full of body. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product works great for hydrating and moisturizing hair." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works great if you have thick, coarse hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a good products, my client's hair always come out perfect." in 1 review
  • "The scent is absolutely delicious similar to the perfume Angel." in 1 review
Alexandra Q.
chicago , IL
My hair is extremely thick and sometimes hard to manage. Once I started using this my hair texture changed for the better. I'm able to brush through my hair and have it look healthy and beautiful. The smallest pump goes a long way. I use this primarily on my ends and make sure that it's saturated into my hair. This stuff worked wonders when I had long hair. If you have thick hair this stuff will be your holy grail!
Ashley F.
Parma, OH
My hair dresser used this when she styled my hair and I absolutely love it! I won't be purchasing because I rarely straighten my own hair (maybe once a year) so I will just make sure that she uses it when I go. My hair felt silky all day!
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product i ran out like 2 days aho and bought a new one its great value but pricey it lasts all day makes your hair feel good its reeally effective just love the product this heat protecter spray has a lot of improvement
Cortney H.
This stuff is awesome! It leaves my hair silky soft, not dry and crispy like some products do my hair when I straighten it. Super shiny too!
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
I use this product in the salon all the time. I love how it makes the blow dries come out. The scent is absolutely delicious similar to the perfume Angel. The only down side to me was the fact it contains mineral oil which does nothing for the hair. Other wise it's a love.
Aria A.
Bismarck, ND
This product works great for hydrating and moisturizing hair. It is slow drying so your hair must be blow dried before being flat ironed. It has a nice smell... BUT that smell is VERY overwhelming and strong. It also smells like a man's aftershave...
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love this! I have really thick hair with little tight curls and it works wonders for me. I can dry and straighten my hair without feeling like I'm burning it out or damaging it.
Octavia T.
This is a great serum. It is more like a liquid so you have to be careful not to apply too much or you will singe your hair. It gives a natural sheen and body and doesn't make the hair greasy or stiff.
Teri F.
N Lauderdale, FL
I am a hairstylist so I have used this product before in an hair salon. Its a good products, my client's hair always come out perfect.
Stephanie A.
Federal Way, WA
This product works great if you have thick, coarse hair. If not, pick a different product line.