Mizani Thermastrength Heat Protecting Serum uploaded by Ashley F.

BY MIZANI

Beauty & Innovation in Balance™ Heat-Protecting Serum Nourishing Shea Butter & Strengthening Ceramide A botanically enriched, heat-activated style serum formulated with patented advanced strengthening and anti-breakage ceramide technology to dramatically improve the hair s tensile strength, leaving the hair feeling strong, shiny and full of body. ; see more...

• "This product works great if you have thick, coarse hair." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works great for hydrating and moisturizing hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Its a good products, my client's hair always come out perfect." in 1 review
  • "The scent is absolutely delicious similar to the perfume Angel." in 1 review
Shelby A.
Kihei
In Hawai’i, there’s a lot of women with long curly to extra curly hair that sit in my salon chair. I’ve used this serum before going in to blow dry my clients out smooth. I’ve honestly enjoyed it more before blow drying than before using a flat iron. In my opinion, it seems to sit a little too heavy and isn’t the easiest product to saturate a whole head of hair so I usually will cocktail it will something less thick and easier to use but that doesn’t change the fact that I will cocktail this with another product before using a different serum.
Imani H.
Watkinsville, GA
THE ABSOLUTE BEST HEAT SERUM EVER ! I love, love, love Mizani products even though they are on the pricey side . I no longer use Mizani’s shampoos & conditioners, due to the price, but their heat serum is one thing that I just couldn’t drop . I have tried tons of heat serums & they did not provide as much protection as this one . It goes on smooth & it’s extremely lightweight, which means no product build up no matter how many times a week you use it . Also, a little goes a long way so this little bottle will be sure to last you a loonngg time .
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm very particular about what I put in my hair when I'm about to use Heat because I don't want my hair to be damaged and if I go to the salon they always use this one for my hair for heat protectant and it actually works really nicely because my hair won't be damaged or my curl pattern won't be changed, so I really recommend this one because it actually works really nicely and it leaves your hair with a nice shine, while not making your hair look greasy.
Jiyah W.
San Deigio
I have been on the search for a good heat protectant for curly hair. After testing many other products, I found this product. When I used it to straighten my hair, it got my hair very soft straight and shiny. When I wash my hair after a week of being straight, my hair went right back to normal. Keep in mind I did touch up my hair with a flat iron multiple times throughout that week. If you have thick curly hair I suggest you give this product a try
Kalil D.
Clinton, MD
Oookay so this product is not exactly a winner for me. I really don’t see much difference when I use this product v when I don’t. I have very thick natural hair and I like to straighten from time to time. I am using the thermal smooth shampoo and condition along with this before blow drying and I gotta say it’s just a step I can skip. I will say it does protect against heat damage but that’s allll this does. Doesn’t help with smoothing or frizz.
alexandra q.
chicago, IL
My hair is extremely thick and sometimes hard to manage. Once I started using this my hair texture changed for the better. I'm able to brush through my hair and have it look healthy and beautiful. The smallest pump goes a long way. I use this primarily on my ends and make sure that it's saturated into my hair. This stuff worked wonders when I had long hair. If you have thick hair this stuff will be your holy grail!
Ashley F.
Parma, OH
My hair dresser used this when she styled my hair and I absolutely love it! I won't be purchasing because I rarely straighten my own hair (maybe once a year) so I will just make sure that she uses it when I go. My hair felt silky all day!
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product i ran out like 2 days aho and bought a new one its great value but pricey it lasts all day makes your hair feel good its reeally effective just love the product this heat protecter spray has a lot of improvement
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
I use this product in the salon all the time. I love how it makes the blow dries come out. The scent is absolutely delicious similar to the perfume Angel. The only down side to me was the fact it contains mineral oil which does nothing for the hair. Other wise it's a love.
Aria A.
Bismarck, ND
This product works great for hydrating and moisturizing hair. It is slow drying so your hair must be blow dried before being flat ironed. It has a nice smell... BUT that smell is VERY overwhelming and strong. It also smells like a man's aftershave...

Amazon