BY MIZANI

Beauty & Innovation in Balance™ Step 3: Smoothing Serum  C3 Smoothing Complex Coconut Oil, Ceramides & Cationic Polymers The Professional Authority in Multi-Textured Hair Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum infuses weightless protection to prepare the hair for thermal smoothing and buffers against the heat styling by providing extra glide for easier manageability. Enriched with Mizani s C3 Smoothing Complex that infuses nourishing coconut oil, fortifying ceramide and surface polishing agents into the hair to soften and start the smoothing process. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex with cationic polymers is designed to shield and polish while hair is being smoothed. The C3 Smoothing Complex reinforces with inner cellular fortifying ceramide to help preserve elasticity and protect hair from thermal styling damage. ; see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Maikyla R.
Port Gibson, MS
I really liked this serum. A beautician first used it on my hair a few years ago, and I continue to buy it. It makes your look really healthy and shiny without weighing it down. It’s slightly on the pricier side, but it’s well worth it. It also has a really nice smell. I would recommend this for anyone who heat styles a lot, also.
Jessica W.
I am a huge fan of this product. I use many mizani products on my bib length relaxed hair. This is a light non-fragrant heat protectant. It doesn’t get greasy. You don’t have to use a lot so the small bottle lasts a long time
Akasha G.
Pitman, NJ
I've used this product for years!!!! I apply it when my hair is damp and it locks moisture in for heat styling. It helps to protect my ends from splitting while blow drying, straightening, and curling. Definitely try it!
Karimat W.
brampton
The treatment, shampoo and conditioner I use are not listed. I use the kerafuse treatment and the supreme oil shampoo and conditioner. They are amazing. After going to my hair stylist for the first time in a years she was extremely pleased with the results and told me to continue.