BY MIZANI

Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti Humidity Spritz Styling Product - 3.1 oz.

Buy on ULTA*
Chasidy 🤙.
So I recently died my hair blonde and we all know how damaging that can be! So when I went to my hair salon my beautician suggested I use this as a smoothing and shine spray as well as a heat protectant! This product works amazing and it really helps to keep my hair healthy and not being brittle! It is a little pricey for a small bottle but a little goes a long way!
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
This product works with any hair type. I can use it before I straighten my hair or before I use a blow dryer to diffuse my curls. There’s not really a scent which I like. I buy a new one every time mine gets low. It is a bit small for the price but it works great. There are probably cheaper ones that works just as good but I prefer to use this one.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
My stylist just started using this, and we both like it so far. Mizani sent a lot of information to the salon as well to help her explain the benefits of the product. The true test will be after the weather breaks and the real humidity starts.
Bailey M.
Goodyear
Amazing!! Works on all hair types!!! Awesome for people that live down south with lots of humidity! I like this the best because it can be used on all hair types!! Totally recommend this! Lasts all day!
Angel H.
Blain, PA
I love the smell of this but it left my hair oily I dont know if I used it wrong or what but I really dont like the oily feeling
member-b2f0c
Great product i really like the way it works it makes me feel really good my hair is darkbrown with a faded ombre
Claudia G.
Such a great product i also have the leave in conditioner helps smooth & take my way frizzy thick hair !!!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I want to try this, not something I’ve actually tried. I’m the winter i have the worst static!-
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Does this weigh down the hair?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this a good product?
Tiffany H.
Is this worth the money?
Asma M.
what is this product please??
Omatee N.
Is this oily on the hair?