BY MIZANI

Beauty & Innovation in Balance™ Step 1: Conditioning & Smoothing Shampoo C3 Smoothing Complex Coconut Oil, Ceramides & Cationic Polymers The Professional Authority in Multi-Textured Hair Thermasmooth Shampoo cleanses, detangles and conditions dry and brittle hair. Enriched with Mizani s C3 Smoothing Complex that infuses nourishing coconut oil, fortifying ceramide and surface polishing agents into the hair to soften and start the smoothing process. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex reinforced with inner cellular fortifying ceramide to help preserve elasticity and protect hair from thermal styling damage. ; see more...

Natisha T.
This shampoo is one of the best I have ever used and worth every penny I spent on it . It's nothing like it has my hair feeling so soft shiny and smells amazing I am very satisfied with this shampoo and will continue to buy it as long as they sell it .
Chynelle W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using Mizani's products for the past 3 months after trying to find the appropriate regimen for my hair. Mizani had done it! The thermasmooth shampoo helps straighten hair without heat, helping women their blowing drying AND styling time in half!! It's a great product for those looking to regain balance tot heir hair.
Ari
I love these products! This shampoo doesn't feel like it strips your hair as most do. And I lose a lot less hair when I comb it out after shampooing and conditiong with their conditioner.
Ora A.
I love using this on my natural clients. Its moisturizing and it cleans the hair without stripping it. I use the entire line of Thermasmooth products and I love them!
Taleemah T.
Gets the job done has a wonderful smell leaves hair with their product put me in a happy place once I use this on a client I can guarantee that they will return
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Some of my favorite shampoo and conditioner that I love to use! Leaves the hair feeling soft and hydrated while giving it a nice airy bounce.
Olivia C.
Salem, MA
Review for: Mizani Thermasmooth Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce more...
This seriously is so good!! Makes my hair so smooth and I love the smell! When I dry and straighten after it seems to be so smooth.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this haircare shampoo...I have relaxed hair and this shampoo conditions and make my hair feel stronger!!