Mizani Styling Foam Wrap

by Mizani

This foam wrap is works best with wavy to very curly hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mizani Styling Foam Wrap!
Betzii B.
Kissimmee , FL
Mizani Styling Foam Wrap uploaded by Betzii B.
I love love love this item it is Expensive I got mine on sale at Ulta I believe 16$ but let me tell you it doesn't have no type of alcohol or chlorine in it it's a liquid when pumped becomes foam ... I use it for my curls ... yes it works amazing pared with Camry moisturizing curl activator cream ... impeccable!
Seny T.
Mizani Styling Foam Wrap uploaded by Seny T.
I Love this Lightweight Styling foam it never lets me down! ThE Picture I attached shows how beautiful a flexi rod set can be with this foam !! It lasted about 10 days 😏
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I have thin fine hair so I lover those ol fashion roller wrap sets. And nothing sets my hair better than this product. I love that it keeps my hair soft and not crunchy.
Lydia F.
Wilson , NC
This product smells amazing it's on the expensive side but it's worth it if you want a light hold on your flexi rod sets or twist/braid outs as for helping the hair not break idk I couldn't tell a difference at all
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Mizani Styling Foam Wrap uploaded by ALESHA Z.
I love their brand it works well with my 4C hair and this particular product from this line is a foam wrap it's for wrapping your hair roller sets and molds and it doesn't break off my hair or make it hard.
Meghan W.
Reading, PA
I like how this product smells more than anything. It did not add much hold to my flexi rod set but it did well when I used it when flat twisting my hair. As for it's claim to prevent/minimize breakage, I do not believe that it made much of a difference. My hair continued to break
Azariah W.
Mobile, AL
This foam mousse really keeps my definition of my curls and my length as well. It is also good as a setting lotion to do a roller set. I honestly love it for my wash n go or twist outs. I really would recommend this product with a 10/10 from me!
Latonya B.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to product has a great hold on my hair leaves my hair straight and silky
Kristen G.
This is my ultimate go to hair product! Had a great hold and when mixed with other products like a cream or curl stimulator it really allows me to wear my wash and go for days! Ever since I decided to go natural this has been my go to product!
Ani J.
Wilmington, DE
This is great🥰🥰It smells good and holds a curl and I can still run my fingers through my hair after using it. I love this product!!❣️❣️❣️

Looking for your answer?