BY MIZANI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An enriched formula, this hairdress contains natural oils and botanical extracts formulated to replenish moisture and add a soft, silky sheen to dry, dull hair and scalp. This conditioner is rich enough to relieve itchy, tight scalps, yet so light it doesn't leave build-up. Mizani Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) For all hair types Active ingredients: Cymbopogon schoenanthus/ cymbopogon schoenanthius extract, aachillea millefolium/ extract, melissa officinalis/balm mint leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, humulus lupulus/ hops extract, isoeugenol, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hexyl cinnamal, ci 19140/ yellow 5, eugenol, ci 14700/red 4, ci 17200/red 33, ci 42090/blue 1 d7680/1 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• My hair scalp is in need of moisture. Is this a good product?1 Answers
Review (1)
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It didn't leave a yucky residue on my hair after rinsing. I have brittle dry and curly hair and this stuff saves me. It makes my curls hydrated and bouncy. I leav it on for 20 mins with plastic wrap over to seal the heat in and I love the way my hair comes out!
Stacey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair scalp is in need of moisture. Is this a good product?