BY MIZANI

Our conditioning relaxer portfolio represents cutting edge technology and innovation, leaving hair in perfect balance. The precise combination of oils, proteins and conditioners ensures successful relaxing for all hair types and textures. see more...

• I have been using Mizani Butter Blend Sensitive Relaxer.....1 Answers
Jamie G.
This is the best relaxer that I have ever used on my hair. It last a long time and it makes my hair feed really good after the relaxing process. Although it is a little expensive its the best product that I have used for my hair.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
When my hair was relaxed this was one of my go to relaxers. It straightens your hair really well and doesn't damage your hair. This is a great buy for anyone with relaxed hair to try!
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
Before I went natural I would use this because the quality is better than a regular relaxer. It does cause your hair to burn and it would make my hair look nice and shiny.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been using Mizani Butter Blend Sensitive Relaxer...do you really have to use this specific relaxer after you colored your hair or can I still use my usual Butter Blend Sensitive?