Mizani Moisturfusion Milk Bath 8.5 oz Shampoo uploaded by Liddie R.

BY MIZANI

Transform extremely dry brittle hair into soft shiny and healthy looking hair with the MIZANI Moisturfusion experience. This nourishing emollient Milk Bath quenches thirsty dry hair to leave it clean smooth and easy to comb. Specially formulated for extremely dry and brittle hair MIZANI Moisturfusion Milk Bath is also suitable for all hair types whether natural relaxed or colour-treated. Its advanced formula contains silk proteins and milk of almond extract which work to seal and refine the hair's surface whilst penetrating the shaft with intense moisture to leave it soft smooth and more manageable. Directions of use: Apply a generous amount of shampoo to hair. Lather and rinse with tepid water. Repeat as necessary. Follow directly with Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner. see more...

• How good is this with helping day damaged hair?1 Answers
  • I have dandruff, would this product sooth my itchy scalp?1 Answers
  • I have a very oily scalp but my ends are dry. Would this be a goo...2 Answers
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this shampoo for a few months now . I really enjoy that the product is sulfate and paraben free that's really important to me for the health of my hair . The scent is so good , it gives a great lather and gets my 4c curly hair clean and ready for a blowout .
Ali J.
Ali J.
Salina, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I personally use it and use it on my clients. It's not an over bearing smell, very effective if you have naturally coarse curly hair. I myself have a soft curl pattern, so it works great!
Selena caryn N.
Selena caryn N.
Corona, CA
This smells soooo good. Not too overbearing either. I have curly hair that is bleached and dyed blue over it.. So pretty dead. But this stuff gives it some shine and life again! I would totally recommend!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Midlothian, VA
One of the only two products I've had used at a salon that I've also used at home producing the same results. Absolutely love this product, doesn't leave my hair dry and gets out any products I may have had in my hair with only one shampoo.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair!!! I love the silky smoothness it gives my hair!! And I don't have to use as many hot hair tools after using this product!!!
Danyelle G.
Danyelle G.
Lansing, MI
The Mizani product line is A1. My hairdressers use them in their shop. I love the way it smells, and makes your hair feel.
ramella c.
ramella c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this for relaxed or narural hair, coarse or thin.. this leaves the hair soft and moist.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from my local Sally Beauty store and I absolutely LOVE this product! It leaves my hair soft and full of moisture. I also use the Mizani Leave In Conditioner; I love both products!
tania l.
tania l.
This product is so good, my hair need moisture because is to drye and this product is especial for that, i really like this product
Bea C.
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I love this brand! This shampoo is great for keeping your hair soft. It smells really good too! Make sure to use the conditioner with it. I add in the leave in conditioner as well.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very oily scalp but my ends are dry. Would this be a good product to use?
Malwina S.
Malwina S.
London
This product sounds great, does anyone know where I can purchase it?
Lilian M.
Lilian M.
É bom para cabelos oleosos?
Britney K.
Britney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this with helping day damaged hair?
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dandruff, would this product sooth my itchy scalp?