Mizani Moisturfuse Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Octavia T.

BY MIZANI

Mizani Setting Lotion for conditioning wet sets this multi-level hold formula balances advanced fixatives with shea butter and patented ceramide for creating long lasting roller sets wraps molds and spirals. Infuse hair with conditioners and heat protectors while building body bounce and control. Experience better shine hold and style memory for healthy-looking hair without stickiness or residue. Directions Shampoo condition and towel dry hair. Apply product onto hair as necessary and comb through to distribute evenly. Roller set wrap or mold hair as desired. Sit under hooded dryer until set is completely dry. Comb or style as desired. Specification Item Weight - 13.5 oz. Type - Lotion. Gender - Unisex. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Maria D.
carmel, IN
This sucks! It was recommended to me by the stylist who did mu hait so i decided to try it.
However, it does absolutely nothing for my curls doesn't even make my hair FEEL hydrated. 😝
I will relegate it as a hair cream for a week and see how it does, but I feel that it will be lackluster as that and end up in the trash.
Kalil D.
Clinton, MD
My goto deep conditioning product. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair soft, moisturized, and more manageable. I ordered the shampoo and conditioner from amazon for about 25-30 bucks. It has lasted me for over a year as I don't need to use very much. Great product, especially for natural hair.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Product! Leaves hair silky smooth! Mizani has more wonderful products that are worth trying out, too!
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
I loved the Botanifying shampoo from Mizani and wanted to get the conditioner pair. I loved the slip, smell and how soft and moisturizes my hair was left feeling after using this conditioner.