BY MIZANI

Mizani Gloss Veil Shine Spray builds shine without greasiness or weight Gloss Veil Shine Spray uses Mizanis newest silicone and preservative-free shine technology. The weightless non-greasy formula developed especially for curly and multi-textured hair permits a soft finish with a high-gloss sheen. As it moisturizes silkens and softens it controls frizz and helps protect curly hair against environmental aggressors. Used with heat-styling tools it delivers optimum shine every time. Specification Item Weight - 8.5 oz. Type - Spray. Gender - Unisex. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
katie o.
I am a huge fan of Mizani products. They do not have any harsh products that could possibly damage you hair. After every style I like to spray the gloss veil shine spray. It leaves your hair looking beautifully silky without all the grease. I love all of their products. At least the ones I use.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. I do not like this product. It doesn't add much shine and the smell is overwhelming. It can overpower you and cause coughing. I do not recommend this.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love how this gloss product gives my hair shine without the greasy feel...a little bit goes a long way with this Mizani finishing product!
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
I use this when I want to straighten my hair. It smells incredible and its leaves my hair super shiny
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
This is an extremely light weight glossier and makes my hair feel like silk! I recommend this to all my friends!