BY MIZANI

Control flyaways and unruly edges for sharp, tapered and highly defined styles. Suitable for both relaxed and natural hair, strengthening ceramides help protect fragile hair from breaking around the hairline. Mineral Oil, and Petrolatum free technology allows for a clean finish with touchable, long-lasting control. Mineral Oil and Petrolatum Free • Anti-breakage ceramides, vitamin E, natural oils and no-drying alcohol • High hold for smoothing • Protects hairline from heat damage • Dry Finish • Instantly tames and controls unruly edges and provides long-lasting smoothing. • Helps protect fragile hair from breaking around the hairline. • Formulated with non-drying alcohol and provides high hold without stickiness or flaking. see more...

Dawn A.
I have tried many edge controls, but this is by far my favorite! It is not water based so it doesn't curl up my edges. It dries untraceable! No hard flakes or oily residue. I purchase mine at trade shows so its a lot cheaper than retail. I stock up because I know I will use it almost daily!
Mary M.
London, London
Great stuff! This edge control is NOT water based, so it doesn't revert my natural hair when it's been straightened. Smells of coconut, doesn't melt down my face half-way through the day, doesn't make my hair hard either. A bit pricier than some other edge tamers but definitely worth it! Watch the video to see how I use this product to slick down my edges / hairline!