Mizani D'Tangle Moisturizing Leave-In Milk uploaded by Candace H.

BY MIZANI

This lightweight, milky conditioning mist detangles, smoothes and conditions your hair for a healthy look and reduced breakage. instantly detangles enhances moisture and elasticity refreshing mist minimizes frizz and heat-styling stress daily leave-in conditioner no added weight, can be layered with other products 9 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Rochelle G.
[product:mizani-d'tangle-moisturizing-leave-in-milk] This product was given to me about two months ago by my Sister. My son was getting his hair done for his 5th Birthday by my cousin and I needed something that would help me comb through his hair without so much force. my sister said here spray this on and comb his hair. This product does not weigh his hair down. It made it easy to the detangle after I shampooed his hair. I did not get a lot of moisture out of this product. However at the time I used it for detangling not moisture and detangled it did. I was able to comb through his hair without a fight with him. Yes I would repurchase again.
Myla A.
Smells nice, does control frizz and loosen tangles. I have long hair so I applied it after I washed it and before I blow dried it.  I live in a dry environment so I don't think the leave in conditioner part worked for me but I would buy this product again for it's other benefits.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
I use this faithfully on my clients and myself like the bible! in between washes and braid or weave take down ..the product does what it says and worth the price this was purchased on eBay for half the price I paid only 7$ in beauty supply stores that may carry it charge 14_15$ also it can be found at T.J. Maxx for almost 8$ which is still great
Gwen C.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This makes my fine hair easy to brush. I put it in after my shower and do my makeup them I comb it with a wide tooth comb and blow ft it. It gives me a non frizzy smooth look and reduced the appearance of my dead ends because it's moisturizing
casey c.
Urania, LA
Mizani is a great brand for hair!
I'm a student in cosmetology and I still branch out and try new things all the time. trends change, formulas change, and you always want to be able to refer your client to something better yet more price ranged for them and this is one of those products for sure!
Tiffany O.
Great leave in conditioner! Lightweight. Strengthen and moisturizers. I use after a Mizani Butter Blend relaxer; it keeps my hair from shedding and breaking. I also use this on dry hair ---when pulling my hair into a bun or ponytail; makes it easy to manage
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Let's talk about the Queen of all Queens of hair detanglers. This. Is. It. My daughter has super curly hair and this made a brush glide through it like silk. Smells amazing and made my daughters hair so soft!
Yaqui X.
My hair is a little on the dry side, and this helped a ton! I have super thick hair and will constantly get knotty if it wasn't brushed every few hours but this right her is the bomb!!!
sonya d.
I used this on my daughters ethic curly very thick hair and it worked wonders! Her hair is very unmanageable without the right products. The smell is also amazing!
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
I use this when I need to detangle my hair when I get out of the shower is makes it easier and it smells good. Leaves my hair really soft
Morgan J.
Does this work?
Faith B.
Does this leave the hair looking oily and greasy? Or just moisturized?
madeeha K.