Mizani Comfiderm Scalp Oil uploaded by Veronica

BY MIZANI

Beauty & Innovation in Balance™ Scalp Oil Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil and Rosemary Extract A light, luxurious oil that relieves drying commonly associated with chemical treatments. Its botanical-rich blend of nature s own soothing agents and moisturizers soothes the scalp while reducing itching, flaking and dryness; essential oils provide a natural source of vitamins. Versatile and fragrant, this soothing scalp oil relaxes, lubricates and restores balance to the hair and scalp. ; see more...

Leandra C.
I do love this product and the wonderful scent. I typically use it after washing my hair. I squeeze it onto my scalp. When I use this it smells like i just left the salon.
Veronica
NC
I really like this stuff!! It smells amazing and it keeps my scalp from being itchy and dry. The only thing I don't really like about the product is that it kinda weighs my hair down but I don't really mind. I totally recommend this product. It is a little pricey.. I paid $11.00!
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
This is amazing!! I have a very dry scalp and i hate having to scratch but ever since ive used this its soo much better. The scent smells pretty good too.
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
I love this stuff!! It stops my scalp from being itchy and it help with dandruff. It keeps your scalp from being dry, it's not oily and it smells amazing
Alice D.
Great smell, not oily and affordable. Soothes my scalp but not stop the itchy. I will buy again because its a light oil and I like that most
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Love this product so much I definitely use it for when my hair gets damaged love it so much it's definitely worth the price