BY MIZANI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With its whipped texture, Mizani Coconut Souffle Light Moisturizing Hairdress disperses evenly and absorbs quickly for touchably soft waves and curls. Using a concentrated, natural-oil blend of coconut and camelina oils, it instantly envelops each... see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie G.
Waldorf, MD
I really like this stuff! It does a fantastic job moisturizing my hair and keeping it from drying out to fast. I also use it as a dressing in my daughters curly hair. I would recommend this to anyone with curls that dry out fast. The only reason it got four stars instead of 5 is because I do not like the way I leaves a layer on my hands. I don't use a lot and even after running it through my hair making sure there is an even amount it still seems like there is a lot left on my hands. I use it on wet hair. I will try refreshing my hair with it and see how that goes. But other wise a must have for natural curly hair!!