Mizani

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Es un muy buen producto, me ayuda a peinar esos pelitos que se separan del rizo, y también ayuda con el frizz. Le doy un 10/10, totalmente satisfecha.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is my most favorite curl refresher spray. First off the smell is super lovely, lovely and not overpowering. I have to refresh my curls every 2 to 3 days and this gives me a super boost of moisture and shine before my next wash day
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The product inside the container is really good, but the design of the spraying device is not. After using the sprayer, just a few times, it ends up coming apart in my hand and I have to stop what I’m doing and put it back together. This gets really annoying when you’re trying to get ready. Aside from the sprayer issue, the product works well. My hair does not have any frizz and it refreshes day 1 and day 2 hair beautifully.  You can use this when your hair is wet/slightly damp or you can use it on bone dry hair to refresh it. Your hair does not get weighed down and doesn’t leave it with any “Crunch”. I am really hoping they re-design the spray applicator, then I could increase my review rating.