BY MIZANI

This silky botanical shampoo is gentle enough to use everyday to cleanse your hair and scalp. MIZANI BotaniFying Shampoo will restore a natural moisture balance to leave your hair and scalp soft and healthy. MIZANI BotaniFying Shampoo uses an aromatic blend of botanicals to nourish soothe and massage your scalp. You can use this gentle shampoo on a daily basis to experience your hair feeling shiny and manageable while your scalp is nourished and soothed. Directions of use: Apply to wet hair and massage in to a rich lather. Rinse with warm water and follow with conditioner. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely works wonders on your hair. Really good for ethnic hair. I have to say this product was good for me when I would get my hair permed. It really helped with the strength. Now that I'm going natural, I'm not too sure if it helps with natural
Hair (only because I just stopped using the product and now using products specifically for natural hair) but all around it does strengthen hair and leaves a great smell.
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
This honestly is on of my favorite shampoos . it leaves my hair shinny, soft,smooth,and smelling great.i highly recommend people buying this product
Jailyn S.
This is a great brand of shampoo. I've seen it used in many salons & I've also used it. It works really well.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
I was a little skeptical about using a sulfate shampoo; however, this shampoo is amazing.it conditions and moisturizes your hair like none other. I only use this twice a month in order remove silicone from my hair from my deep conditioner.