Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner

For All Texture Types. Our best-selling leave-in conditioner provides a protective shield against heat damage and primes waves curls and coils for a perfect frizz-free finish.

Is Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner good for natural hair? I am a mature woman of color with thin very curly hair.
I wanna try it!!
Start your review of Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner!
Crystal M.
Columbia, SC
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Crystal M.
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Crystal M.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
This product left my hair feeling silky smooth. It’s a great leave in conditioner. I applied this on damp hair and then blow dried it. Worked like magic.
Cindy S.
Inlet Beach, FL
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Cindy S.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
I like how soft and smooth it makes my hair feel! It’s great! Very effective to tame all the frizz and helps define the locks! I loved it. Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave In Conditioner 85 Oz/ 250 Ml
Aurora M.
Bakersfield, CA
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Aurora M.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
I like it so far , makes my hair smooth but doesn’t do anything too dramatic. Works better than most products I use
Lucy R.
Tampa, FL
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Lucy R.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
I’ve used Mizani products before. But this product didn’t compliment my hair at all. It left a weird texture on my hair and made it hard to manage while blow drying.
nadia L.
Detroit, MI
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by nadia L.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
just what my hair needed!! my hair is super vibrant pink currently so keeping it moisturized had been a struggle, but not anymore with this leave in 🥳
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Ashley R.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
This product is my favorite to use for my dry hair because it is hydrating and lightweight and doesn't weigh it down with all of its hydrating capabilities. I really like that it adds shine to my hair while also working to repair my split ends.
Madeline A.
East Boston, MA
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Madeline A.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
I think this really helps my coarse wavy hair and almost acts like a detangler. Definitely adds moisture but took off one star because I think too much can make my hair greasy. Otherwise I recommend! I received this product as a free sample from Influenster.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park, MI
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer W.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
I really love the texture and feel of this leave in product as well as the effects it has on my hair. It makes brushing out my hair easier, I’ve noticed my hair is shinier and smoother, and it’s not sticky! The only thing I don’t love is the scent. It’s a bit too floral-y and musky for me, but it doesn’t last long and still works well.
Alex E.
Murray, KY
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Alex E.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
This is a great leave-in conditioner. It detangles hair and leaves every strand silky and smooth without being too oily. I like this but to me it's very comparative to other leave in conditioners. I think everyone who likes leave in conditioners would enjoy using this.
Gabriela S.
Somerville, MA
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela S.
Review for: Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment
The product smells nice, but it is a rather strong perfume-like scent which might be too much for some people. It has a nice lightweight formula for a leave-in conditioner, which makes it easy to layer with other products. I love all the benefits of this product and use it mostly for heat protection before diffusing with a blow dryer & for added moisture. I was hoping to see more of a difference in my finished style in terms of frizz reduction and definition, but I didn’t really notice any difference. Maybe if I continue to use it overtime I will notice more of an effect on the finished style. I’m glad that the formula is free of formaldehyde (I find it pretty concerning that other hair products contain formaldehyde though). I like that the coconut oil in it is sustainably sourced. I was disappointed that it contains alcohol, which I try to avoid using in my hair. The packaging is subtle but attractive with the white bottle and shiny bronze accents.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eliana P.
il y a un mois
Ilse E. il y a 14 jours
Mizani’s 25 Miracle Milk! And it’s a good one!
Vanessa B.