Miyu Beauty
de-stress mi beauty essence

MIYU Beauty de-stress mi beauty essence

by Miyu Beauty

Life is stressful-maybe not quite Olivia-Pope-in-Scandal stressful, but just because we're not covering up world-altering government secrets on a daily basis doesn't mean that we don't face our share of challenges. Part facial mist and part serum, this beauty essence delivers instant calm with a simple spritz. Visual signs of stress like redness and irritation disappear, leaving you with a healthy, serene glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MIYU Beauty de-stress mi beauty essence!
How would you rate this product?
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
MIYU Beauty de-stress mi beauty essence uploaded by Machicia G.
The De-Stress Mi Beauty Essence Mist is truly INVIGORATING. It like a quick mini facial. The mist is very fine and I use it under and on top of my makeup. It doesn't disturb the makeup at all. It sinks into the skin without leaving any unwanted residue. It preps the face so nicely. You can smell the peppermint and it has several other refreshing ingredients. I would repurchase this!!! N
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Fun app and merry thanksgiving hope doing good with you soon I’ll see y’all there in about you’re
Jill R.
Scarborough, ON
MIYU Beauty de-stress mi beauty essence uploaded by Jill R.
This essence is one if my favourites. It is small enough for my bag and work desk and is great for travel. I spritz my face all the time with both the peppermint and the rose essence. It smells great and is natural. I would recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?