Mixed Revive 3-Piece Gift Collection, with Olay and Pantene uploaded by Jenna M.Mixed Revive 3-Piece Gift Collection, with Olay and Pantene uploaded by Christian W.

BY OLAY

Let your unique beauty shine with intense head-to-toe moisture from Olay and Pantene. You'll adore the way Olay Quench Daily Moisture Body Wash pampers your skin with lavish hydration. Each bottle of this soap-free formula has more than one jar of Olay moisturizers. And Pantene Truly Relaxed Oil Creme is made with coconut and jojoba oil; just one application of this beloved oil creme drenches hair in up to 72- hour moisture, helping to repair and protect locks against damage. Finally, with Olay Ultra Moisture Daily Lotion you can kiss dry skin good-bye! This non-greasy formula with shea butter and vitamin E locks in moisture for 24 hours and improves your skin’s moisture barrier over time. Revive yourself with this 3-piece bath set for silky skin and relaxed hair. see more...

• Can we get these great gift sets yearly and not just at Christmas...2 Answers
Laraisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bodywash is everything! I don't use anything but Olay and Dove. This bodywash is so moisturizing you don't even have to do anything once you're out of the shower. Very creamy formula, less is more. A small amount goes a VERY long way. You can find it in your local Walmart or drug store for an affordable price. #Skincare #Bodywash #OlaySoap #Olay
Suzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 3 piece Gift Collection with Olay and Pantene is what it says it IS --- meaning it is a wonderful collection that is reasonably priced to give as the perfect holiday or b-day gift for All ages of your women friends list ... from age 20 to age 80.. not many gift sets are filled with so many  ( 3 full size ) luxe pieces !!!
CAMERON D.
New Orleans, LA
olay peoducts are really worth it. i use them for my skin all the time. the product is worth the buy. it is very effective and it applies gently to the skin. i have used tgis product many different times, and i would buy it again. i hope if anyone does buy it  they are satisfied with their purchase.
Anastasia K.
Danville
LOVE THIS!!! I love the gift set for starters, you save by buying the set, you get several items and they're all great. Packaged nice in a little box, personal for Christmas I get them every year. Love all 3 products and they smell so good. Grab one black friday shopping and it's even better!
Hayle S.
Picayune
love this so much! it makes an awesome gift to give and to receive.  it is a good price for so much that is in there and i loved every product in the pack! i will definitely buy this again for myself and others as a gift and i will recommend it to others as well
DomiLEAUX M.
Edison
Beauty Junkie Expert
USUALLY I DON'T EVEN LIKE SOAPS LIKE THIS !! I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL CLEAN BUT IT DID . IT HAS A NICE THICK CONSISTENCY AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD, AFTER YOU WASH IT OFF IT LEAVES THE WONDERFUL SMELL ON YOUR SKIN AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO USE LOTION AFTER !!
Victor-Autumn S.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this 3-Piece Gift Collection for Christmas. I liked the products, but the scent of Olay products are just too strong. I have sensitive skin, so sometimes it prevents me from using them. The prices are very fair. If you like scented products this is the way to go.
Brittany F.
Coventry , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Grandmother is 90 and her skin looks great all thanks to this present every Christmas form her favorite, Muah. I usually buy this at target or CVS. My Gooma (Great Grandma) swears by this and won't use anything else. I've tried it a couple time and loved it!
Jessica L.
Brandywine
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes a great gift for yourself or a friend! The body wash smells great and make my skin so soft!! I highly recommend it! All the products are gentle and very effective!! I highly recommend it!! I will buy again. It's a great value!! Great stocking stuffers!
Mindi E.
Tyler
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the body wash and lotion! My skin always feels better after using it! It doesn't have a super overpowering smell, but it does leave a nice scent! The price isn't a lot either! I buy the body wash one to two times a month depends on if my kids use it too:)
Tammy L.
Gilbert, SC
Can we get these great gift sets yearly and not just at Christmas time?