Mixed Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 13.5 Fl Oz Bonus Pack uploaded by Cynthia L.Mixed Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 13.5 Fl Oz Bonus Pack uploaded by Yasmit P.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Did the really cure dandruff for anyone? How long did it take?3 Answers
  • Does this head and shoulder really work??1 Answers
  • Do you have to use it every day ?1 Answers
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every season my hair changes. Either too dry or too oily.
I usually have Amy favorites for each season, but I always have a bottle or two of this head and shoulders with almond.
I don't necessarily use it for dry scalp, I just really like how it makes my hair feel after every use.
Super smooth and silky, and that's a huge must for me since I have processed hair.
Victoria M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I've used this product for almost 3 yrs now and it has helped my hair so much. I used to have really oily hair with split ends and now my hair is very healthy and Shiney and strong. I don't have nearly as many split ends anymore and it controls my oils in my hair. It also gives off a really nice scent and is very smooth. I definitely recommend this product.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo when my hairs feeling dry and I have flakes it solves it works so much better then the other shampoos and even treatments I've tried it's also rinses out nicely and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft I really recommend this to anyone who has a issue with a dry scalp
Lesley J.
I absolutely loved this product! My scalp gets so dry and flaky at times which is never cute! But this worked wonders! It smells extremely nice, many people asked me what product I was using. The scent is subtle, but noticeable. It also keeps my scalp hydrated for over 24 hours! I was 100% satisfied.
David J.
Columbus, OH
H&Z for dry scalp w/ almond is perfect to keep your hair and scalp fresh and clean. Hair is soft and scalp gets some nut oils that are probably needed for men's heads with as much as men can sweat. It small good so you don't feel your using something with tons of chemicals. Just don't read the back label. This is the on,y shampoo I'll buy and I hope they never take it off market.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am prone to dandruff so I was using this for awhile. It does the trick, but after I would blow dry my hair, my hair was constantly staticky and all over the place. I never had that problem before until I started using head & shoulders. It's also very expensive.
Rachael B.
Thompsontown , PA
I've always been a fan of Head and Shoulders so it's no surprise I'm in love with this. This is super hydrating without making your scalp oily or feel weighed down. The smell and execution is amazing that even my boyfriend uses it !
Angela B.
Morgantown, WV
I love using Head and Shoulders. When this scent came out I was hesitate to try it and other scent normally irritated my skin but this one did not. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family! I will buy this product until head and shoulders come out with another scent that I would like to try!
LaTese W.
I gotta say this shampoo my son is brand loyal too. He absolutely will not use any other shampoo..me however I dont carw for it..ir does get the dandruff out but the smell of it os not appealing. And dandruff returns pretty quick
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Love this Shampoo. 2 in 1 and gets rid of dandruff? I'm sold. It also smells amazing and leaves hair feeling soft and silky. The smell lasts at least all day. Compared to other dandruff shampoo's that smell like nothing and dont lather very well this is an amazing product. Will continue to use and recommend!
Cristal G.
College Station, TX
Did the really cure dandruff for anyone? How long did it take?
Aleesha W.
Spencerville, OH
I would like to try this product? Would it work for oily hair
Taylor R.
Merced, CA
How often do you have to use this for the product to work?
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for thick, natural hair?
Alexandra C.
Clayton, NC
How well does this work for thick, coarse hair?