Mixed Crest Fresh and White Gleem Anticavity Whitening Toothpaste Peppermint Flavor 6.4oz

Crest Fresh and White Gleem toothpaste gives your teeth the proven cavity protection of Crest and your breath the pleasure of lasting freshness.Fluoride anticavity whitening toothpasteProduct benefits:• Cleans and whitens teeth*• Great peppermint flavor• Strengthens weak spots on your teeth enamel• Prevents tooth decay and cavities by destroying mouth bacteria that combine with food• Freshens breath*by removing surface stains see more...

Giselle A.
I love getting the whitening ones because I feel like it leaves my teeth feeling better. I use this all the time morning and night and sometimes afternoon depending what I eat and I would definetly recommend to others
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
My teeth stay clean and white when I brush my teeth with this product the peppermint smell is so addicting leaves you feeling so fresh I totally recommend you buying this I would buy this again millions of times
Raquel N.
Leaves your really refreshed. If you like peppermint, you will probably like this! It's adorable and easy to find in most stores. I was a first time buyer. I would recommend, overall satisfied.
sandra f.
Staten Island, NY
My husband always ask me what did you put on your teeth to make them so white and I tell him crest tooth paste. I love it because it whitens but it doesn't hurt my teeth or my gums. And I like the taste not to over powering just a nice fresh taste. Love it
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
Great toothpaste! Works really well and I love the flavor. The after taste isn't so good but I think it works wonders to get all the nasty stuff from the day out of my mouth!
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
I have tried Crest in the past. I am not a big fan of the flavor. I used it until the tube was gone usually 1-2 times a day. My family did not enjoy using Crest toothpaste. I have not purchased it any further. It does it job but I find we do not enjoy the taste of it, enough, not to buy it.
Jacqueline  R.
I tried this toothpaste as a sample given to me. I was just ok with it, I really didn't notice any difference in whitening. it cleaned and refreshed my mouth pretty well. The taste is not overwhelming and it's long lasting. However it could do more to whiten your teeth.
It's very refreshing and gives me a deep clean. The only thing is that I don't find this product does a very good job at whitening. I know that it's not the main job of this toothpaste, but I think that this toothpaste should not be marketed as whitening because it hasn't done anything for my teeth personally.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
The minty taste that it leaves in your mouth makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. I use this product when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I have been using Crest for years and never want to try another toothpaste.
Daisy F.
Anaheim, CA
Whenever I want that extra whitening to my teeth, I use this toothpaste! The peppermint can be a little strong but I'm okay with it. Can find this anywhere and very affordable too! Very satisfying product!
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with white spots?