MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz uploaded by Tia F.MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz uploaded by Delora D.MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz uploaded by Delora D.

BY MIXED CHICKS

Get that sleek look you want without worrying about stripping the dye from your hair with shampoo from mixed chicks. This shampoo has no hair-damaging sulfates. It's safe to use on color- and chemically-treated hair. Suitable for everyday use, the shampoo contains a variety of moisturizing ingredients, like sweet almonds and avocado. see more...

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Amazing product! Made such a difference in my haircare routine! Love the scent- a little definitely goes a long way so this bottle will last you forever! I have long, thick hair and this product works great for me
Carmelle🍍 P.
San Diego, CA
This sulfate-free shampoo is great for cleansing my natural curls every once in a while, but I can NOT get it on my scalp, or I will be an itchy mess for a few weeks. It has several ingredients known as "the itchy M's." They are known to cause contact dermatitis. MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz
Anita M.
No sulfates. No heavy fragrances. No alcohol. This shampoo has the bubbles that I love and is gentle on my hair. My scalp feels refreshed after a wash and is much more manageable and soft. I buy it over and over because all of the products from this line work very well together!
Clarissa C.
Cleans my hair but I don’t feel that it strips it off moisture, which I love!!! It smells great and my hair is always super soft afterwards! I always follow up with a deep conditioner and leave-in product! Definitely worth the price and comes in sample sizes at both Walmart and Target!
Shahara W.
I loved how this cleaned my scalp without stripping it and making my curls feel dry! Made with no sulfates and enriched with Avocado, Sweet Almonds, and Aloe Vera, this shampoo gently cleanses your curls, waves, and coils without damaging them.
Cryssie Nashea N.
Atlanta , GA
I like this. I love my hair felt really clean but not stripped as my scalp is naturally dry. It cleansed my hair and provided moisture which I love. Good later and good purchase!
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
It has been an on going battle trying to find the perfect #haircare product for my hair. I absolutely love the #MixedChicks products. The sulfate free shampoo leaves mine and my daughters hair soft and clean without the sulfates that are in other shampoos. I definitely recommend this product.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
Just bought this product a week ago, wasn't sure about it, but I love it already! It smells really good and when you use it, you can feel it getting rid of buildup on your hair completely! And because my hair is curly and frizzy, I wasn't sure how moisturizing it would be, but it wasn't drying at all. Loved it and I will buy it over and over again.
Sheila G.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I have curly hair, but I always straighten my hair (damaging i know). This shampoo keeps my curls in tact. It is expensive for such a small bottle but it's worth it and I always recommend it to everyone.
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
I tried this but wasn't too impressed. I did not like the fact that I could not tell if my hair was cleaned afterward. Anyone tried it and have great results??
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this shampoo moisturizing or drying to natural hair? Hair type 3c-4a.
Try G.
Whitby , ON
What difference does it make in your hair?
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
Can you tell the difference in cleanliness before and after shampooing??? I could not.