MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz

by Mixed Chicks

Get that sleek look you want without worrying about stripping the dye from your hair with shampoo from mixed chicks. This shampoo has no hair-damaging sulfates. It's safe to use on color- and chemically-treated hair. Suitable for everyday use, the shampoo contains a variety of moisturizing ingredients, like sweet almonds and avocado.

Can you tell the difference in cleanliness before and after shampooing??? I could not.
Is this shampoo moisturizing or drying to natural hair? Hair type 3c-4a.
What difference does it make in your hair?
Start your review of MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz!
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Unfortunately I did not know they made a sulfate free version I’m afraid that when I go to use this it is going to strip my Keratin treatment out. I have read reviews saying it is very stripping.
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
I have fine, limp hair and was looking for a shampoo that was more clarifying than my current one. As I researched, I came across this shampoo multiple times so I decided to give it a try. I LOVE it! It is a gentle yet thorough cleanser. My hair feels like it has more texture too!
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
As someone who has multiracial hair and also with children that are off of multiracial descent our hair can be a challenging task. I came across Mixed Chicks a couple of years ago I have been using their products ever since. I love their shampoo it has a great smell it also cleans very well and is lightweight. After cleaning with the shampoo I follow up with the conditioner. If you have curly hair or any type of hair that is course this is a great brand for you. I recommend🌹
Sheila C.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I have curly hair, but I always straighten my hair (damaging i know). This shampoo keeps my curls in tact. It is expensive for such a small bottle but it's worth it and I always recommend it to everyone.
Michelle P.
Akron, OH
I used this shampoo once on my son's curly hair. I'm still undecided on how I feel about the results. It left his hair soft but it was also extremely frizzy. I'm not sure if we'll use it again.
Geneva S.
Greenbelt , MD
I tried this but wasn't too impressed. I did not like the fact that I could not tell if my hair was cleaned afterward. Anyone tried it and have great results??
Delora D.
Canton, OH
MIXED CHICKS Sulfate Free Shampoo - 10 oz uploaded by Delora D.
It has been an on going battle trying to find the perfect #haircare product for my hair. I absolutely love the #MixedChicks products. The sulfate free shampoo leaves mine and my daughters hair soft and clean without the sulfates that are in other shampoos. I definitely recommend this product.
Celina Q.
Elsmere, KY
This is one of the few shampoos that work in all the different textures of hair in my home. It doesn't strip the moisture out everyone's hair is much easier to detangle than with most other shampoos.
Hano B.
miami
This is supposed to be better for your hair but I find that I prefer the original version more. It takes everything out of my hair and pretty much strips it clean which is why I like it
C N.
It doesn’t foam up so it gets kinda confusing when you’re used to suds causing you to use more than needed on the first try. Cleans well enough but still not the best for my hair type.