BY MIXED CHICKS

The essential set for mixed chicks, or any girl with curls to define. This set includes all the essentials: 10 oz Shampoo, 8 oz Deep Conditioner, 8 oz Leave-In Conditioner & 1.7 oz Hair Silk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Niki J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and this line is great. I love all of it but can't afford everything. I mainly use the leave in conditioner. It defines my curls without weighing them down.
Shayna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using these products after my hair stylist used them to style my hair after a curly cut. Smells great. I don't tend to use too many shampoos and when I do I use conditioning shampoos so this is used sparingly. The deep conditioner has nice slip but feels light. And still leaves my hair feeling moisturizer and easy to detangle. The leave in works great on all hair types. I would describe mine as very curly to kinky curly or 3b-4a range depending on what scale you're looking at. And I believe these products are great for looser patterns and textures as well.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't express how in love with not only this product but this brand i am! I'm biracial & trying to find hair care products that go with my hair texture is difficult. This product smells good, feels good, and takes care of my curls. I'll be buying again!!
Jaqerius B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use mixed chicks bc I'm natural and it does well with galling my hair lock in moisture. It also helps strengthens my mane to where I can do different styles
Melanie M.
maysville ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for a birthday once and loved it! My curls was so bouncy and I didn’t use any other product bc it made my hair look so good! I definitely recommend
Niaya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My whole family loves this line it has so much slip and make our hair so shiny we struggle with a lot of breakage and tangles and this stuff helps it
Angela H.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love there product!!! It's a natural product that helps my hair from being dry. My hair needs a lot of moisture and this product does just that.
Jaida S.
I love all of their products but these are my favorite ones like by far my defiant favorite. It keeps my hair so moisturized.
Mercedes M.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's difficult to find products that consistently work with curly hair, but these usually do the job. A bit pricy for me.