Mixed Chicks Shampoo - 10 fl oz

by Mixed Chicks

rich lather - removes build-up - adds luster for all hair types gently cleanse your defiant hair with a combination of borage seed and avocado oils that work harmoniously in a blend as unique as you are.  botanical extracts are infused for their healing properties.  silk amino acids, soy protein, and panthenol penetrate the follicle and add luster. mixed chicks does not engage in animal testing, made in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Mixed Chicks LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Mixed Chicks LLC.  Mixed Chicks LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.

I Have a keratin treatment, will this strip it out?
would this brand work good on my 4a-b type hair?
Does it moisturize?i used Cantu shampoo and conditioner on my babies hair and it seems to be super dry now.
Start your review of Mixed Chicks Shampoo - 10 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I have kinky curly hair My curls are very tight with a slight relaxed spiral pattern when dried and twisted out.in reviews
I really liked this shampoo.in reviews
It just made my relaxed hair have a little bit more defined waves.in reviews
I love that this shampoo leaves my hair clean but not squeaky/stringy. in reviews
This is one product i wont mind wasting money on cause it really work i love the way it leaves my curlsin reviews
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
Mixed Chicks Shampoo - 10 fl oz uploaded by Tonya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Biracial toddler with super kinky hair. This product cleans well without all the additives
Autumn E.
Chesterfield, MI
Wow. I just love this shampoo! My first use was with a sample size, and needless to say I loved it. This shampoo provided me SUPERIOR slip! I ran my fingers sooo easily through my hair, and afterwards when I tried to condition I had little to no tangles! The smell is not overwhelming at all, which is something I’m big on. It doesn’t leave my hair stripped at all! (BTW I’m not mixed at all and this product works on my tighter texture) the only bad thing about this product is the price. It’s a tad bit expensive for the amount of product you give, but it is very worth it!
veronica C.
Ben Lomond, CA
Some of the other products are better, but its not the worst thing out there. stick to their conditioners :)
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Was not a fan of this product at all. I used to use mix chicks all the time and loved it but, as of recently it’s been making my hair extremely dry, brittle and it’ started affecting my curl pattern in a negative way. If you look at my roots you will even notice my hair started to become straight 🥴 Mixed Chicks Shampoo - 10 fl oz Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner #curlcam
Desirae H.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Not the best smelling shampoo I have, but hands down the best! My hair is curly, and tends to frizz very easy. Using this shampoo paired with it's conditioner is a life saver. Tames my wild curls, and I have less frizz! It is on the pricey side, both worth every penny!
Chassidy D.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece has very curly “mixed hair” and Ive tried so many different shampoos and conditioners. Mixed Chicks is absolutely the best that we have tried. We have been using it for about 5-6 months now and the shampoo has a rich lather and great scent. The conditioner leaves her hair feeling soft and detangled without a dull buildup.
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Honestly not my favorite purchase. I know this works for some people but I felt that it stayed in my hair after washing and is pretty heavy. Mixed Chicks Shampoo - 10 fl oz
Renee R.
Mixed Chicks Shampoo strips the hair of any products and makes my hair squeaky clean ! Love the product 😊Mixed Chicks
Shantele H.
Duluth, GA
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I have been using this products or about two years and I have never been disappointed with my end results. This shampoo strips away any oily build up without drying out my hair. I finish up with the leave in conditioner and allow my hair to air dry. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great shampoo and conditioner that will not dry out your hair!
Andrea J.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I bought this shampoo because I have dry curly hair that needed some TLC. I love it - it lathers so great and a small amount goes a long way. It really helps add moisture to your hair and help get it healthy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tayana M.
Ny
il y a 3 ans
B0n J. il y a 2 ans
Not at all. I section my hair and then apply it to different sections as I finger tangle my hair. After washing it out my hair feels clean with no dryness and I have 3c/4a type hair.