Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Kay K.Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Adammah R.Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Anita M.

BY MIXED CHICKS

rich lather - removes build-up - adds luster for all hair types gently cleanse your defiant hair with a combination of borage seed and avocado oils that work harmoniously in a blend as unique as you are.  botanical extracts are infused for their healing properties.  silk amino acids, soy protein, and panthenol penetrate the follicle and add luster. mixed chicks does not engage in animal testing, made in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Mixed Chicks LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Mixed Chicks LLC.  Mixed Chicks LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  see more...

• Is this product worth purchasing? I have thick/coarse curly hair....1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about getting this product for a long time. ...2 Answers
  • I have heard from a lot of people this is good for bi racial chil...3 Answers
Mixed Chicks Shampoo
  • "I have kinky curly hair My curls are very tight with a slight relaxed spiral pattern when dried and twisted out." in 3 reviews
  • "It gets the job done and doesn't leave my hair totally stripped." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "It lathers up very quickly and leaves my hair very clean and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "I love that this shampoo leaves my hair clean but not squeaky/stringy. " in 1 review
Janaee L.
Mixed chicks is just a bit pricey , but it is completely worth it if you have heat damage and want to bring your curls back! I had a lot of heat damage and I was using many different products that didn’t work all that great , but my friend said I should use mixed chicks and I did and I saw progress within a month! I most definitely recommend this product to anyone. I buy it all the time and I don’t think I’ll ever stop using it regardless of the price. It smells good and using the conditioner as well really brings out your natural curls.
Kara F.
As a mixed girl, I couldn’t be any happier that there is finally a product geared toward my hair type! I have been a fan of all their products for about 6 years and am a loyal customer! Love that everything is sulfate free!
Christina C.
When I went natural this was the first product I grabbed to get my hair back in order. Now, I’ve moved on from this product but I can’t love it enough for what it did for my hair in the first few weeks of me being natural. The shampoo felt like it was cleansing my scalp, and I loved the lather it gave me. It didn’t feel like it was stripping my hair when I used it.

While I use other products now, this definitely has a place in my heart for taking care of my hair when I needed it the most.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love this line of products especially this shampoo . It's made of every type of hair but was designed for those of mixed heritage. Every hair type has certain issues of course but being from Irish (Mum) and Jamaican/French (Father) heritages I can attest to the multitude of products it takes to manage hair.
This shampoo along with the rest of their products help replace and streamline your products. My hair has never looked so good or felt so great before using this!
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Mixed Chicks Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
I was really skeptical about trying this line of products. I didn’t think i it would work. But boy was I pleasantly surprised! I loved the way it left my hair feeling. Soft and smooth. Definitely on my list to keep using.
Hannah H.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Shampoo, 33 fl oz more...
Great shampoo, smells amazing and my hair feels amazing too. I feel it helps my dry split ends and keeps my hair healthy. It has a very long lasting scent. Only giving this product 4 starts because it is a bit expensive.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
I really like the consistency on this shampoo. It’s a little thick, smooth, and easy to spread all at the same time. There no need you use a a lot at once, it lathers well. It smells great and I recommend it to all the curly girls.
Alyssa C.
I honestly don't like this product and it makes my head and scalp feel very itchy and it has a nice sent but it isn't long lasting for my hair I guess I would say it's best for oily skin because I mix mine feel really dry and itchy and I really don't have a oily scalp and he really disappointed my expectations I honestly don't like this product and it makes my head and scalp feel very itchy and it has a nice sent but it isn't long lasting for my hair I guess I would say it's best for oily skin because I mix mine feel really dry and itchy and I really don't have a oily scalp and he really disappointed my expectations
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Over the last year I began to embrace my natural hair. And it's been a process trying to find a shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down, dry it out, or make it look flat. A former teacher of mine recommended this product. This has been my favorite by far! My natural curls have a nice, soft bounce to them while still have volume as well as their shape. The scent of this shampoo is very subtle but it's a clean, sweet smell. It is on the more expensive side but I actually found mine at Fred Meyers on clearance. I've heard you can but it at target too.
I will be repurchasing
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I tried this product on my hair and I didn't like it... It left my hair feeling rough and unmanageable. I have very tight curls and I couldn't comb through even with my fingers. However, I use it in my daughter's hair and it works lovely. She has extremely thick wavy hair.  It leaves her hair soft and untangled. I guess it all depends on your hair type. Oh yeah I caught it on sale!
Vanessa O.
I have heard from a lot of people this is good for bi racial children. I have 3 girls all bi racial. Does anyone with bi racial children use it k=now ? If so how does it work for your kids ?
Macy P.
I have been thinking about getting this product for a long time. is it worth it?
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
Is this product worth purchasing? I have thick/coarse curly hair. Most shampoos i dont like because it leaves my hair dry.