Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Anita M.Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Kay K.Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Adammah R.

BY MIXED CHICKS

rich lather - removes build-up - adds luster for all hair types gently cleanse your defiant hair with a combination of borage seed and avocado oils that work harmoniously in a blend as unique as you are.  botanical extracts are infused for their healing properties.  silk amino acids, soy protein, and panthenol penetrate the follicle and add luster. mixed chicks does not engage in animal testing, made in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Mixed Chicks LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Mixed Chicks LLC.  Mixed Chicks LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  see more...

• Is this product worth purchasing? I have thick/coarse cur...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about getting this product for a lon...2 Answers
  • I have heard from a lot of people this is good for bi rac...3 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
  • "I have kinky curly hair My curls are very tight with a slight relaxed spiral pattern when dried and twisted out." in 3 reviews
  • "This is one product i wont mind wasting money on cause it really work i love the way it leaves my curls" in 1 review
  • "I have 2 daughters one has thick curly hair the other has fine curly hair." in 1 review
  • "It gets the job done and doesn't leave my hair totally stripped." in 1 review
  • "It lathers up very quickly and leaves my hair very clean and moisturized." in 1 review
Autumn❄️ E.
Chesterfield
Review for: Mixed Chicks Shampoo, 33 fl oz, Mixed Chicks Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
Wow. I just love this shampoo! My first use was with a sample size, and needless to say I loved it. This shampoo provided me SUPERIOR slip! I ran my fingers sooo easily through my hair, and afterwards when I tried to condition I had little to no tangles! The smell is not overwhelming at all, which is something I’m big on. It doesn’t leave my hair stripped at all! (BTW I’m not mixed at all and this product works on my tighter texture) the only bad thing about this product is the price. It’s a tad bit expensive for the amount of product you give, but it is very worth it!
Anita M.
I just love this shampoo. Mainly, I love it because I know that it is good for my hair. No parabens, no sulfates, no akcohol. It does not have an overwhelming scent and it soaps up well. A little goes a long way with this one. It is pricey but well worth it for this curly girl!
Christina C.
When I went natural this was the first product I grabbed to get my hair back in order. Now, I’ve moved on from this product but I can’t love it enough for what it did for my hair in the first few weeks of me being natural. The shampoo felt like it was cleansing my scalp, and I loved the lather it gave me. It didn’t feel like it was stripping my hair when I used it.

While I use other products now, this definitely has a place in my heart for taking care of my hair when I needed it the most.
Janaee L.
Mixed chicks is just a bit pricey , but it is completely worth it if you have heat damage and want to bring your curls back! I had a lot of heat damage and I was using many different products that didn’t work all that great , but my friend said I should use mixed chicks and I did and I saw progress within a month! I most definitely recommend this product to anyone. I buy it all the time and I don’t think I’ll ever stop using it regardless of the price. It smells good and using the conditioner as well really brings out your natural curls.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love this line of products especially this shampoo . It's made of every type of hair but was designed for those of mixed heritage. Every hair type has certain issues of course but being from Irish (Mum) and Jamaican/French (Father) heritages I can attest to the multitude of products it takes to manage hair.
This shampoo along with the rest of their products help replace and streamline your products. My hair has never looked so good or felt so great before using this!
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Mixed Chicks Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
I love this shampoo when i want to wear my curls out. It’s so good and I’d rather use this than any shampoo if I’m looking for curl definition and stuff that’s not rough on my hair.
Kara F.
As a mixed girl, I couldn’t be any happier that there is finally a product geared toward my hair type! I have been a fan of all their products for about 6 years and am a loyal customer! Love that everything is sulfate free!
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Mixed Chicks Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
I was really skeptical about trying this line of products. I didn’t think i it would work. But boy was I pleasantly surprised! I loved the way it left my hair feeling. Soft and smooth. Definitely on my list to keep using.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
I really like the consistency on this shampoo. It’s a little thick, smooth, and easy to spread all at the same time. There no need you use a a lot at once, it lathers well. It smells great and I recommend it to all the curly girls.
Charee M.
This is a decent shampoo. I was expecting a super clean scalp. It was clean, but it didn't feel moisturized. I can tell that it removed slot of product which is what I needed.
Vanessa O.
I have heard from a lot of people this is good for bi racial children. I have 3 girls all bi racial. Does anyone with bi racial children use it k=now ? If so how does it work for your kids ?
Macy P.
I have been thinking about getting this product for a long time. is it worth it?
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
Is this product worth purchasing? I have thick/coarse curly hair. Most shampoos i dont like because it leaves my hair dry.
Does the shampoo dry the hair out because some of the pictures I’ve seen make it seem that way.Mixed Chicks Shampoo