Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Kay K.Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Adammah R.Mixed Chicks Shampoo uploaded by Anita M.

BY MIXED CHICKS

rich lather - removes build-up - adds luster for all hair types gently cleanse your defiant hair with a combination of borage seed and avocado oils that work harmoniously in a blend as unique as you are.  botanical extracts are infused for their healing properties.  silk amino acids, soy protein, and panthenol penetrate the follicle and add luster. mixed chicks does not engage in animal testing, made in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Mixed Chicks LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Mixed Chicks LLC.  Mixed Chicks LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  see more...

• Is this product worth purchasing? I have thick/coarse curly hair....1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about getting this product for a long time. ...2 Answers
  • I have heard from a lot of people this is good for bi racial chil...3 Answers
Mixed Chicks Shampoo
  • "I have kinky curly hair My curls are very tight with a slight relaxed spiral pattern when dried and twisted out." in 3 reviews
  • "It gets the job done and doesn't leave my hair totally stripped." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this shampoo." in 1 review
  • "It lathers up very quickly and leaves my hair very clean and moisturized." in 1 review
  • "I love that this shampoo leaves my hair clean but not squeaky/stringy. " in 1 review
Kay K.
Kay K.
Mixed Chicks' shampoo was surprisingly good! I always wanted to try them but the full size product is super expensive. Thankfully they sell trial sizes in Target so I grabbed one and didn't have many expectations. Well, I finally tried it and I liked it a lot! It has a generic perfume scent but I overlooked that since it left my hair feeling moisturized. The formula is so good that I could detangle while it was in my hair! As anyone with curls above a 3a can tell you, that's a big deal since most shampoos dry out curls therefore you can't do stuff like detangle.

If you're on the fence about this, do what I did - grab a travel size. It's worth the $4!
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are much better products out there for curly hair. At first this was my absolute favorite, but as I started to experiment with other brands more and pay more attention to my hair, I realized this wasn't the best product for my hair and thank goodness I did as this product is very pricey.
Lillie B.
Lillie B.
Beaumont, TX
I first found about this product line In a magazine. It's not too pricey it's affordable. Smells great and it's better than what I've been using in my hair and the scent does last long that's why I love it so much and yes I would recommend it to family and friends.
Janiah H.
Janiah H.
If you have curly or wavy hair you will LOVE this. I bought this from a African Store in Greensboro and I loved it. The texture made you hair feel good and not so clumpy. It helped me curls and made them look great I would highly recommend buying this
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. I have coarse hair and it did nothing to it! I will continue to use it because it was expensive!! I won't purchase again.
LaMonee P.
LaMonee P.
Henderson, NV
Now, before you get mad at me for this moderate vote i have to say this product is just OK in my opinion. I can't give it a four because of the cost made me expect more that soothing that just wouldn't completely dry out my strip my hair. I would probably try it again just to make sure that it's not slightly less stripping than my usually nexxus shampoo but I can only say that this product is nice in the fact that i don't feel like it dried my hair out, but i also don't feel like it did anything especially fantastic.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't like this product and it makes my head and scalp feel very itchy and it has a nice sent but it isn't long lasting for my hair I guess I would say it's best for oily skin because I mix mine feel really dry and itchy and I really don't have a oily scalp and he really disappointed my expectations I honestly don't like this product and it makes my head and scalp feel very itchy and it has a nice sent but it isn't long lasting for my hair I guess I would say it's best for oily skin because I mix mine feel really dry and itchy and I really don't have a oily scalp and he really disappointed my expectations
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the last year I began to embrace my natural hair. And it's been a process trying to find a shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down, dry it out, or make it look flat. A former teacher of mine recommended this product. This has been my favorite by far! My natural curls have a nice, soft bounce to them while still have volume as well as their shape. The scent of this shampoo is very subtle but it's a clean, sweet smell. It is on the more expensive side but I actually found mine at Fred Meyers on clearance. I've heard you can but it at target too.
I will be repurchasing
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product on my hair and I didn't like it... It left my hair feeling rough and unmanageable. I have very tight curls and I couldn't comb through even with my fingers. However, I use it in my daughter's hair and it works lovely. She has extremely thick wavy hair.  It leaves her hair soft and untangled. I guess it all depends on your hair type. Oh yeah I caught it on sale!
Manal M.
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mixed chicks products. works great for my ethnic hair. Smells nice and cleans well. My scalp is not oily but I don't think it should be a problem if someone did have an oily scalp. It helps clean my hair without drying it out and help for my curls along with the conditioner, deep conditioner, and leaves-in-conditioner. I buy it all the time
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard from a lot of people this is good for bi racial children. I have 3 girls all bi racial. Does anyone with bi racial children use it k=now ? If so how does it work for your kids ?
Macy P.
Macy P.
I have been thinking about getting this product for a long time. is it worth it?
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
Is this product worth purchasing? I have thick/coarse curly hair. Most shampoos i dont like because it leaves my hair dry.