Mixed Chicks  Leave In Hair Conditioner

Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner

BY MIXED CHICKS

Tame your kinks and make your hair look brilliant! Leave-in conditioner from mixed chicks will help define your curls and give your hair radiance. Use it regularly to help keep frizz under control and add moisture to give your hair a healthy and natural look. see more...

Mixed Chicks  Leave In Hair Conditioner
Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner
Desirae Y.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
Pros: tames frizz, hair looks shiny, leave-in, vegan free, leaves hair touchable

Cons: expensive,
doesn’t elongate curls (actually causes shrinkage), only wet hair use, smells funny, I have to wash my hair same or next day

All in all l, I was a little disappointed as people made this Mixed Chicks product out to be the “holy grail” of curly hair products and it’s going to waste on my shelf. I always have to wash my hair the next day after using this, but I do like how it defines my natural curls for the time being. I truly would love to find something that has all the pros of mixed chicks, but elongates my curls.
Nicole H.
I’m always looking for new products to try out, and I would have to say that this is one of my favorite natural hair products and it has become apart of my weekly wash routine. It’s really cheap and lasts me at least two months because you don’t have to apply too much. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and with a nice shine. I would recommend.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
I use this when doing braidout on my 4a/4b relaxed hair. It's the only product I've found that moisturizes and has hold to it that works for my hair. I was hoping that this product will smell just like the deep conditioner (it doesn't), but it does have a nice clean scent that is not overpowering.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love this conditioner! The smell vaguely reminds me of sunscreen! This doesn’t weigh my hair down AT ALL. My hair feels great once I rinse and add this in! Mixed Chicks is a little bit on the more expensive side but you won’t go through conditioners fast! a little goes a long way! recommend for thick and curly.
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
This year was my first attemot at using this. My hair is frizzu nearly 24/7 and has not responded to more products than I care to admit. After a few uses, I noticed my hair wasn't as frizzy. This product works very well for those of us that struggle with that frizz.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is an amazing leave in. Not too heavy as to weigh down my curls but keeps them hydrated throughout the day and restores my curl pattern on my 2nd-3rd day after washing.

I usually mix it with a bit of water to help evenly apply throughout my whole head.
Sofia P.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
Love this leave in. I use it to give my hair that wet look. The leave in is great for my daughters hair because its so curly (thats who i bought it for) works great,doesnt weigh the curls down. Only downside is it doesnt smell all that great,not nasty but not good.
Simone B.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
I used this product for years and it did not help my hair at all. It is supposed to tame your hair and make it look healthier. My hair is a little curly, so I thought this product would help. I tried this product for years and I never got any results.
kayla 🍭.
I also use this product after washing or when my hair is damp. I’ve been using this product for a very long time and always go back to it whenever I run out. It works great in curly hair but can be used for all types of textures and styles.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Products are pricey but it definitely worked for us mixed hair ladies. It smells good and you don’t have to use too much to get the job done. It smells great too. Love that it’s natural as well. Lies as hair very soft and smelling lovely
Scarlett S.
Does this really detangle your hair??
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
How does this work as a leave in conditioner for wash-n-go's?
Chakeya G.
San Pedro, CA
I heard this product makes the hair really greasy. Is this true?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
How do you use your mixed chicks?
Danielle D.
Darby, PA
How does this make your hair feel? Is it less frizz?