Mixed Chicks  Leave In Hair Conditioner

Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner

BY MIXED CHICKS #80 in Leave-In Conditioner

Tame your kinks and make your hair look brilliant! Leave-in conditioner from mixed chicks will help define your curls and give your hair radiance. Use it regularly to help keep frizz under control and add moisture to give your hair a healthy and natural look. see more...

Mixed Chicks  Leave In Hair Conditioner
Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner
snehaa g.
New York
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
This product is heaven sent. I have straight to wavy hair and this product along with some scrunching gave me a head full of beautiful curls.. It is sticky at first but dries to a super soft feel. Much better than so many high end products that only make the hair stiff unlike this one. It’s great for second and third day use as well, doesn’t weight my hair down despite my hair’s fine texture  and less volume. I don’t think I will ever switch to any other curling product for my hair!!! From what I’ve seen, it is the holy grail for curly haired beauties :D

Only downside : The smell isn’t to die for, but nothing a hair mist can’t fix :D

I have attached two pictures, my natural hair texture and after the product + scrunching !!! Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
My 5-year-old daughter has the most thick, beautiful, curly hair.. but it always feels dry and frizzes like crazy. I have tried so many different shampoos and conditioners - nothing worked until my sister purchased the Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner for us to try. This. Stuff. Is. Amazing! I place a generous amount in her hair after a shower and comb her hair with a wide toothed comb. Her curls are absolutely stunning after and look wonderful for at least 2-3 days. I highly recommend!
Asia S.
Blauvelt, NY
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
This might actually be the worst leave I️n conditioner that I have ever used for several reason 1. I️t did nothing for my hair I️t didn’t moisturizer I️t sat on top of my hair was just too heavy . 2 . The consistency of the product on my hair was absolutely horrible too 3. The container was so small that I barely got proper use from the product 4. THE PRICE I feel ripped off because the product did nothing and i paid a lot for I️t Smh Never again mixed chicks
ahleighya s.
powder springs
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
Everyone loved a good leave in conditioner. Well this is a great one. Though i would say its on the pricey side. It hyradartes my hair for 3 days straight i just wish it was a tiny bit more in the bottle i go through it fast with application.
Sindy N.
New Carrolltn, MD
This is my holy grail of leave in conditioners! I haven't found another product that I love more to use everyday. I've actually started putting it in my toddler's hair too because she has hair just like mine except it seems to get really dry really quickly and this helps somewhat with the dryness but certainly keeps her curls soft and curly.
Charee M.
I received this product in a hair subscription kid and was eager to try this product. Used it this week doing my wash day and I had some not pleasing results. I figured that this product is more catered to type two or possibly type 3C girls. I use this app on my styling process with my hair in which I only applied this product and an oil upon styling. I noticed that my hair was hard to detect angle in addition to that my hair appeared super dry and it did not look like I had fresh popping curly coily hair. I find that this product was very drawing on my hair and I know that I will be washing this product out of my hair for my mid-week wash day. So this was not a winner for me at all.
Desirae Y.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
Pros: tames frizz, hair looks shiny, leave-in, vegan free, leaves hair touchable

Cons: expensive,
doesn’t elongate curls (actually causes shrinkage), only wet hair use, smells funny, I have to wash my hair same or next day

All in all l, I was a little disappointed as people made this Mixed Chicks product out to be the “holy grail” of curly hair products and it’s going to waste on my shelf. I always have to wash my hair the next day after using this, but I do like how it defines my natural curls for the time being. I truly would love to find something that has all the pros of mixed chicks, but elongates my curls.
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Love this conditioner! The smell vaguely reminds me of sunscreen! This doesn’t weigh my hair down AT ALL. My hair feels great once I rinse and add this in! Mixed Chicks is a little bit on the more expensive side but you won’t go through conditioners fast! a little goes a long way! recommend for thick and curly.
Karen S.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner, 10 fl oz more...
Wow... just wow! I don’t usually spend a lot of money on hair products, as in I never spend more than $5, and this was sooo worth it. I’m mad I didn’t buy it any sooner. It is so amazing for curly hair! It keeps it hydrated and frizz free. Go get it!!!
Chyanne E.
Its like cocaine for my hair. Seriously. I used to use this and I didnt like it, but then I found out it was because I was only using like a nickel size. It says to use a generous amount and so when I did, THATS when I saw results. Its an amazing product and everyone compliments my curls! Its affordable, you can find it at Target or Walmart or any beauty supply store. Definitely buying again!
Scarlett S.
Does this really detangle your hair??
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
How does this work as a leave in conditioner for wash-n-go's?
Chakeya G.
San Pedro, CA
I heard this product makes the hair really greasy. Is this true?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
How do you use your mixed chicks?
Danielle D.
Darby, PA
How does this make your hair feel? Is it less frizz?