Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner

by Mixed Chicks

De Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner is geschikt voor krullend haar met verschillende haartexturen. Hoe gebruik je de Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner? Breng de conditioner bij voorkeur aan op je natte haar. Droog je haar met een handdoek of föhn en breng het in model. Je hoeft de conditioner niet uit te spoelen.

Is this product specific for curly hair?
Doest it work on wavy hair?
Does this weigh your hair down or make it feel stiff/greasy?
Start your review of Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner!
Kim C.
Sacramento, CA
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Kim C.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner is the bomb. I have been using it faithfully for years to keep my curls looking healthy and defined after a shower.
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Nicole B.
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
So I have very thick, very curly hair. Not to mention it's very long. So basically a nightmare. It's beautiful, but annoying. This little gem helps so much. I only wash my hair every 4 or 5 days, and by day 2 it's frizzy. If I put this on after my shower/bath I'll avoid being a frizz ball for a good 4 or 5 days. It's thick in texture, much like a regular conditioner. It actually smells kind of like Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo. Which is quite nice and natural. It's become my holy grail!
Jess S.
Philadelphia, PA
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jess S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
This is on the pricier side, but this leave in conditioner has been a blessing on making sure my 2C hair is more manageable and less frizzy. I also notice that my hair is softer too. This is probably my 3rd bottle since you don't need a lot of product when working through your hair. One thing I noticed is a gel is crucial on humid days since this alone will not prevent frizz.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Lawanda F.
I’m not mixed lol but I love this leave in conditioner perfect for kinky curly hair very affordable on Amazon
Carolina G.
Portage, IN
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
Mixed chicks leave-in conditioner is hands down the best leave-in conditioner and styling product. First step make sure your hair is fully saturated with water, then you want to apply the conditioner to your wet hair and scrunch it in your hair really good. I use the plopping technique where I wrap my hair in a shirt to let it semi-dry and then I finish off with a blow dryer with a diffuser. I promise you'll have beautiful curls. Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Hannah S.
Not my favorite product - it is heavy and a little sticky. The smell is nice but overall not sure I would buy this again.
Rene G.
Dallas
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Rene G.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
I love this leave in conditioner I got it from marshals for $10 It give me softener with moisture I love this product!
Reina S.
Oceanside, CA
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Reina S.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
I just cut the last of my perm off and when had it this was a life saver!! My spiral perm had completely damaged my hair leaving it in tight frizzy curls. I had tried a few different leave in conditioners, but this is the one I always went back too. I now use it on my daughters hair and people always compliment her shiny and well defined curls. As always, I follow up with a recommendation of mixed chicks leave in conditioner.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
This stuff works...when done right. When I see folks here saying their hair was dry and sticky, it makes me believe they were applying this to dry hair. This MUST be applied to wet (preferably fairly clean) hair, then allowed to air dry.
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Annie M.
Review for: Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
I use this for my out of control frizzy hair! There’s very little to no smell. For the most part it does work, but my frizz likes to fight any and all products! It’s a great leave in conditioner and I’d recommend trying it if you have frizzy, dry or curly hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sofia S.
Washington, DC
10 months ago
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner Does anyone with 3b/3c thick dry curly hair tried this product? I’m trying to gauge the pros and cons (definition, volume, shine, etc), worth the hype or not?
Amrita S. 4 months ago
I love this leave-in conditioner. I also have 3b/3c hair but it’s more on the fine instead of thick side. It creates smaller and lighter curls for me and works really nice in dry weather. It smells great and creates a lot of volume (doesn’t weigh my hair down at all), and it also gives a nice shine. It actually makes my hair reflect more in the light and I have dark brown, almost black hair.