MIXED CHICKS Kids Tangle Tamer - 8 fl oz uploaded by Megan R.

BY MIXED CHICKS

Stop worrying about your child's out-of-control hair and tame it with this cream. A spray bottle top lets you get the right amount of product every time. Plus, it's suitable for everyday use. You can even use the cream to get rid of bed head. Works on all types of hair, including kinky, frizzy and curly hair. see more...

• My daughters hair tangles really easy. i have yet to find a good ...1 Answers
Simone B.
The tangle tamer was a good buy for me because it really did help untangle my hair. Once I put it on, it would be easier to brush and detangle the knots in my hair. I used this a couple of times and it is a lifesaver. It took me less time to detangle my hair when I used it. This is a great product that will help you untangle all those tangles . I recommend this to everyone who struggles with finding the right detangling product! You won’t regret buying it!
Imani H.
My daughter has super curly hair that she likes to wear out all the time, as a result her hair tangles quickly. This product has been a lifesaver. It is gentle, lightweight, and doesn't cause any buildup. It also doesn't leave her hair greasy, even if I'm heavy handed with the product. I like to use it all over her head on either wet or dry hair and then just comb it through. The smell is really good and the price point is decent; it can be found in most hair supply or drug stores. Definitely a product I like to keep on hand at all times.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really loved this detangler for my toddlers hair! We called it magic spray as it helped her stay calm while brushing her hair. Did the trick, just wish it also had some sort of curling serum inside too! Worth the price...
Crystal K.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly, as much as I love the Mixed Chicks brand, I wasn't a fan of this Tangle Tamer. It really had no effect on his hair and I had to use just about all of it to even notice a difference. Very bad considering this is one of the more expensive detangling sprays on the market. Very disappointed. Save your money.
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
This is the best product ever! It takes frizz, combs through tangles, and doesn't leave any type of greasy, heavy feeling. This is the best product I have ever used on my daughter and well worth the money.
Randi R.
I LOVE this tangle tamer. I use it on my son and will not use any other product. He has very curly, thick hair and it gets knotted very easily. These products have been a life-saver as his hair is growing longer!
Daniela P.
Such an amazing product for my little 3 years old hair. No more morning crying while brushing her hair.
DJ R.
Brooklyn, NY
This tangle spray is about as effective as any other. Works well, but too costly for what it is.
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
I struggled to find the right products. This was recommended and I am very thankful. I mix this with the leave in conditioner and a little water. Really good mix between defining curls and keeping them soft. I'm still trying to get the right amounts in my mix but the best products we have tried.
Amy K.
Brook Park, MN
My daughters hair tangles really easy. i have yet to find a good detangler. does this really work. i need something that will help with a tender headed child.