Mixed Chicks Kids Leave-In Conditioner, 8 Ounce uploaded by Fatumata W.

BY MIXED CHICKS

This nonstick, lightweight product. Leaves your hair inviting to touch. As it defines and locks moisture into every curl. see more...

Chelsea S.
Taylor, MI
I just bought this for my 11 month old daughter because her hair constantly needs moisture. It feels silky, and doesn’t make her hair heavy at all. I can tell her hair texture is improving and we are obsessed with it!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
We live and die by this for my white/black biracial daughter's dry/tight curls. On the days she will not sit still for a protective style, a bit of this applied To damp hair gives her pretty texture, defined curls, and no tangles! Of the high-end "ethnic" hair care products, this is the most reasonably priced.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like this product but when I try to do the loc (leavin, oil, cream) method on my daughters hair. The leave is great but then when you mix it with oil and cream it builds up and becalmed cakey.
Kayla J.
This product is out of this world! It's great for any scalp type! Very affordable, and has good packaging! I keep my hair dyed and it didn't affect my color at all. I love it. It helped me get my hair back!
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
I love this,i have a 2 year old little mixed girl. Who hair is always a mess. I tried this a while back and I was hooked on it. The price is a little OMG but it's worth it. Once you use it you will love in love with its worth every penny of the 13.00 bucks or a little higher depending on where you get it.
i l.
Roosevelt, NY
I love this stuff hard to get curls back with certain products after you done soo much with your hair but this will bring life back into your hair!
monique m.
Washington, DC
I mainly use kids detangling products for my hair and this is one of my faves. It's very gentle and I don't need much .the product goes a long way.
Brittany P.
Use it in in my daugthers hair to do swists. Does a Great job! Her hair is 3c hair and works great. Can leave up for like 3 days.
Danielle H.
Byron, GA
This has my daughter's hair feeling asl kind of wonderful. Makes it easy to detangle and leaves her hair very moisturized