Mixed Chicks Hair Silk

by Mixed Chicks

after using mixed chicks products, shine, smooth and finish curly or straight hair with the luxurious feel of silk. mixed chicks does not engage in animal testing, made in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Mixed Chicks LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Mixed Chicks LLC.  Mixed Chicks LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Mixed Chicks LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Where can I buy this product?
Thoughts on this product
Does this works well on Natural 4a hair because I would love some to define my curls with this?
Start your review of Mixed Chicks Hair Silk!
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Mixed Chicks Hair Silk uploaded by Estephanie C.
Me encanta le aporta mucho brillo y suavidad a mi pelo , pero sin que se vea grasoso o saturado .
Porshe M.
Fayetteville, NC
Mixed Chicks Hair Silk uploaded by Porshe M.
Omg. Literally a hair lifesaver. Smells good, makes even my fly aways lay down. Super affordable. Cute ponytail look
Katie H.
High Point, NC
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have long straight hair but towards my ends it gets dryer and more kinky. I use about 6 pumps of this oil after I get out of the shower and have combed my hair. Avoiding the scalp area, I gently warm the oil in my hands and work it through the trouble areas in my hair and down to the ends. I usually let my hair air dry and this product makes my hair shine, feel soft, and look just as healthy as when I blow dry it!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This is the holy g rail for my daughter's curls! It not a heavy strum and leave her hair so bouncy and takes all her frizz.
Nicole H.
Fort Myers, FL
The lasting effect is wonderful, it makes the hair look amazing. Soft and silky hair that last the whole night, Definitely recommend it for a night out. Does not come off easily. Also, loved the smell. I recommend it to all my friends
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have tried several silky hair serums and none have really gotten me to commit to their product. One day, my hair dresser decided to use this on me because of how course my hair is. We let it air dry, and for once (!) my hair didn't go all light socket afro on me. I've been using this hair serum for 2 years now. It gives a nice healthy shine to my hair without weighing it down and making it look stringy and greasy. This stuff is awesome.
Hano B.
miami
It’s lightweight and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy but I don’t think it really does too much for thermal protection. It feels almost like I am putting on a very thin and oil
Shayna S.
Schenectady
This product reminds me a lot of the Paul Mitchell skinny serum which I am not a fan of so I'm not a huge fan of this product even though I wanted to be. It seems like the product does not penetrate the hair shaft and it just sits on top. It does leave a nice glossy shine so that is why I gave the three stars and maybe for someone with a different hair type because this is for mixed chicks and for a variety of hair types, this could be a great product but for this chick it was not that great Just a little great
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
I just finished a bottle of this and already have plans to get another one. I love to use this one my ends when I finish straightening my hair and my ends are dry. I love the packaging. Very sturdy, doesn’t leave a mess, and doesn’t pump out an excessive amount.
Sindy N.
New Carrolltn, MD
Mixed Chicks Hair Silk uploaded by Sindy N.
This brand has done wonders for my hair. After using the shampoo and conditioner, I use this hair silk when blowing out or flat ironing my hair to get fabulous beach waves. This leaves my hair feeling silky and is lightweight so my hair still has a lot of bounce and body. A little goes a long way!