Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner

by Mixed Chicks

soften - detangle - moisturize nourish, detangle and restore your thirsty locks with our exclusive conditioning blend which penetrates and reconstructs damaged areas, transforming style-stubborn-hair into resilient, easy to maintain tresses.  maximize your potential with "Mixed Chicks." mixed chicks does not engage in animal testing.  cruelty free and vegan made in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Mixed Chicks LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Mixed Chicks LLC.  Mixed Chicks LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other traci

Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner— does this product work well on coily, curly hair that has highlights?
Does mixed chicks deep conditioner Moisturize hair and is it long lasting Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner ?
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner Does this help nourish damaged, bleached hair? My hair is wavy and I’ve been doing the curly method but it makes my hair greasy. However, my waves are more noticeable than without everything. Are there Any other products I can use to help fix my hair?
Start your review of Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This deep conditioner did all it promised to do, leaving my hair soft, defined, moisturized, shiny, and smelling amazing.in reviews
It smells great and it really helps lock in the moisture.in reviews
I love mixed chicks products in general, this deep conditioner is amazing, gave my curls so much life, I have very curly hair, but it can be very dry at times, this made my curls soft, beautiful and full of life!in reviews
It detangles my hair so well and leaves my hair super soft and moisturized.in reviews
I have always wanted to try mixed chicks it seems like really good brand with different products like sulfate free shampoos etc.in reviews
Raquel W.
Chesterfield, MI
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner uploaded by Raquel W.
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner uploaded by Raquel W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this. I have been looking for a good deep conditioner that doesn’t smell strong . I have sensitivities to smell. This fit the ticket. Made my hair feel soft and helped my natural waves . I have bleached top half of hair. So it needs moisture. It did the job. Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner uploaded by Tonya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My 3 year old has never had a haircut. We love his curls so much! After trying so many conditioning products this is the one that works best for us! Affordable and lasts for about a month. Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner
Melissa K.
This Conditioner is amazing!!!! It has good slip and it really does its job. It's good as a combing conditioner or co-wash, but in my opinion washing it away is wasting it so I leave it for the most part. You can use it together with Mixed Chicks Leave-In. I love this product so much that I bought the 1L bottle which will last for a while. And an additional bonus: unlike many conditioners meant for natural hair, the smell of Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner is very mild and subtle, not overwhelming.
Rae L.
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner uploaded by Rae L.
Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing ! Very impressed and will be ordering again probably. This deep conditioner was great ! It truly does detangle your curls all while moisture goes your hair and repairing it . My curls were SO SOFT and super shiny after using this product. Go get it babes !
Dulcé  .
Charlotte, NC
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner uploaded by Dulcé  .
One of the most hydrating deep conditioners I’ve used. I have been using this product for years and I swear by not only this product but also the leave in conditioner by the same brand. It penetrates your hair with moisture and hydration so your curls are bouncy and voluminous. I highly recommend
Tamara P.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Since going natural I had been on the search for great quality products for my hair and this in my top 5! Other deep conditioners I have used in the past has been heavy or leave residue in my hair. It was weird, but this product is great.
Arlene R.
Brooklyn, NY
This deep conditioner did all it promised to do, leaving my hair soft, defined, moisturized, shiny, and smelling amazing. It's worth the money every time !
Jierra R.
Lafayette, LA
Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner uploaded by Jierra R.
This product surprised me! It smells amazing and it was so easy to detangle my hair it was not too pricey and it's affordable. This conditioner is a bit on the thicker side but gives good slip on my natural hair. I definitely suggest this for my curly and kinky haired girls!
Katryna T.
Bowie, MD
Love this conditioner it hydrates my hair like no other. It is a bit on the pricey side but it's worth every penny. This is one of my all time favorite deep conditioners. I recommend this for any one with dry coarse hair.
Kennedy M.
Lizella, GA
This conditioner is the best for a curly girl to use ! It detangles my hair so well and leaves my hair super soft and moisturized. However, it is quite expensive for the amount you get.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabrielle L.
Old Bridge, NJ
il y a un an
Natalie P.
Los angeles, CA
il y a un an
Ariana S. il y a un an
I would recommend OLAPLEX hair Perfector. Will help with damaged hair.