BY MIXED CHICKS

New! Girls with curls have been looking for a formula that has a quicker drying time to define their curls. Our 8oz 8 oz / 236 mL Curl Sculptor is it! This weightless curl definer softens and moisturizes with pro vitamin B5. The lightweight formula does not weigh down hair and elongates curl styling. Works whether you have a wash and go or style with different techniques such as two-strand twists or rod sets. Leaves hair defined. see more...

Buy on Target
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I recently bought this product at my local target. I love trying new settlers for my curly hair so when I saw this new product by mixed chicks I had to buy it. Tried it last night and I was very disappointed. While applying it to my hair I could immediately tell it was going to dry my hair out. It felt drying as I was applying it throughout my hair. So I allowed my hair to air dry. The front of my hair was soooo dry and frizzy. It looked as is if I didn't even do my hair. My hair looked so dull. Don't know if I'll be using this stuff again
Marlee V.
Marlee V.
Im ABSOLUTELY in love with this product. As a transitioner from heat damage let me just say not too many products gives me great definition like this product does. The smell, the lightweight consistency. EVERYTHING is great!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Left my curls amazing but everything made me second think this product because it leaves my hair with a lot of White residue definitely needs to improve with that part of aftermath.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
I'm not a "Mixed Chick" but I really like their products. They're great for my dry chemically treated limp lifeless hair.
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Lightweighg Curl Sculptor elongates curls for natural, frizz-free styling & a free-flowing look. At select Target stores.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, Suffolk
I have at least 4 different curl patterns so finding a product that works for all of them without messing them up was hard work until I came across this product. It makes my curls compliment eachother and gives so much definition. A must have for sure
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How durable is this product