BY MIXED CHICKS

New! Girls with curls have been looking for a formula that has a quicker drying time to define their curls. Our 8oz 8 oz / 236 mL Curl Sculptor is it! This weightless curl definer softens and moisturizes with pro vitamin B5. The lightweight formula does not weigh down hair and elongates curl styling. Works whether you have a wash and go or style with different techniques such as two-strand twists or rod sets. Leaves hair defined. see more...

Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I recently bought this product at my local target. I love trying new settlers for my curly hair so when I saw this new product by mixed chicks I had to buy it. Tried it last night and I was very disappointed. While applying it to my hair I could immediately tell it was going to dry my hair out. It felt drying as I was applying it throughout my hair. So I allowed my hair to air dry. The front of my hair was soooo dry and frizzy. It looked as is if I didn't even do my hair. My hair looked so dull. Don't know if I'll be using this stuff again
Marlee V.
Marlee V.
Im ABSOLUTELY in love with this product. As a transitioner from heat damage let me just say not too many products gives me great definition like this product does. The smell, the lightweight consistency. EVERYTHING is great!
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Lightweighg Curl Sculptor elongates curls for natural, frizz-free styling & a free-flowing look. At select Target stores.