Mixed Chicks Curl Sculptor, 8 oz.

by Mixed Chicks

New! Girls with curls have been looking for a formula that has a quicker drying time to define their curls. Our 8oz 8 oz / 236 mL Curl Sculptor is it! This weightless curl definer softens and moisturizes with pro vitamin B5. The lightweight formula does not weigh down hair and elongates curl styling. Works whether you have a wash and go or style with different techniques such as two-strand twists or rod sets. Leaves hair defined.

what about this product makes you keep coming back?
I currently use Miss Jessie’s Multicultural Curls and I’ve heard this product is good. I’m wondering how this product is on fine, frizzy, curly hair?
is this product worth the price ?
Start your review of Mixed Chicks Curl Sculptor, 8 oz.!
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mixed Chicks Curl Sculptor, 8 oz. uploaded by Ashley R.
This stuff smells amazing! It is nice and light on my hair. Doesn’t make me feel like my hair is weighted down. The best part is it controls the frizz! That is my biggest issue is the frizz and this control it’s!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Mixed Chicks Curl Sculptor, 8 oz. uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
This curl cream is very good! It smells great and is very moisturizing. It’s full of vitamins and healthy hair ingredients and is a cruelty free product! Will definitely buy again!
Sherouk A.
Overland Park, KS
This works great on my type 3c thick low porosity Egyptian curls! It coats each curl and greatly decreases the amount of frizz. The smell is amazing. And it holds my hair well without being super crunchy
Yanilda U.
Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like the definition this leaves to your curls and how your hair will soak it up causing drying it faster than it normally would but still looking moistures. The product smells fine, nothing to go crazy over the only thing I do not like and is enough for me to barely use it ( I use it more when I know I’m only lasting a day or two with that style and I don’t mix it with any other product) is that it is super flaky! Flaky flaky so do not reapply too much and don’t add too much product for your wash and go.
Priscella M.
I hesitated to buy this because my curls are in a weird process. Years ago I got my hair chemically straighten which resulted in a loss of my curls. Now im working to get them looking luscious again and this brand... wow! My hair without product is curly by the roots then turns wavy and then straight at the ends. This product makes my hair look super curly and cute! Im in love this is brand and it has done wonders on restoring my natural curls. They look hydrated and springy and ready to party.
Sybil W.
I simply tried this product out due to major curiosity, as I have plans to try out as many products from Mixed Chicks as I can. I can personally say that with any product geared towards curly hair, it will only work to naturally enhance the existing hair that you have on top your head. It will not work to drastically change the shape of ones curl pattern (like some people hope for). No matter whatever type curl pattern you naturally have, please see such as beautiful and a gift from God, and nothing less. This particular product is a very liquidy, super runny type of gel that has a sort of whiteness to it. For reference, I have naturally wavy, very dry, fine textured, low density hair. This product honestly doesn’t do anything for my hair that i can positively speak about. It gives my hair this stringy, dry look to it that. It provides a very firm hold. It doesn’t naturally enhance my wavy hair in any way. I didn’t experience any frizz or major flaking with it. Now, I have only tried this product alone in my hair as that is how I try out all new products that I use in my hair, in order to see the product’s maximum potential. All I can say is that this is product just isn’t right for my hair. It can be used alone or applied over their leave in conditioner or another product. I threw this stuff away a very long time, as even magic couldn’t make this product work for me. Oh, and this product definitely has a very perfumey scent. The scent is not sweet, it’s not a floral one either. It smells like straight up perfume. So, I wasn’t very pleased with the product’s scent at all. For me, overall this product was a major let down. I truly did expect better. But, unfortunately everything isn’t going to work the same for every ones hair. So, I’m cool with that and will stick with what does work best for my hair instead. However, I would not say to not try it, just because it didn’t work out very well for my hair. If you are someone that needs more hold and may need greater help with definition and frizz control then, you can always seek to sample this product out to see what it can do for your natural waves, curls, or coils.
Jamai A.
Trenton, NJ
It really holds your curls together and leaves them soft and manageable. I use this product every time I do my hair. It’s also somewhat inexpensive so it can be bought again and again.
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
I like this stuff. It is a bit runny but a little goes a long way. It works well when my hair is wet. It smells really good too. It doesn’t leave hair feeling super sticky or crunchy like other products.
Caitlyn S.
Gilbertsville, PA
I really like this curl sculptor! I think it works really well and it's definitely affordable. It also smells amazing and it keeps my curls intact all day long
Dyan C.
Newington, CT
I have tried countless products to combat frizz with my naturally curly hair. This defines my curls without making them crunchy or sticky. I just apply it on damp hair and let it air dry. It has a pleasant scent that is not overpowering.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...