Mixed Chicks Co-Wash, 8 oz.

by Mixed Chicks

8oz / 236mL New! Some like to skip poo'ing for a day or two or for the most part, so we've created a Conditioning Cleansing Co-Wash. This creamy, no lather cleanser hydrates with jojoba, olive and castor oil and gently removes impurities, preserves natural moisture and restores strength & flexibility for easy detangling.

Is this co wash safe for colored hair??? Mixed Chicks Co-Wash, 8 oz.
Start your review of Mixed Chicks Co-Wash, 8 oz.!
Ashley P.
Mixed Chicks Co-Wash, 8 oz. uploaded by Ashley P.
I mainly use co-wash because I have coarse, curly hair. And I have been loving this one recently! I saw it at TJ Maxx and decided to try it because I looove the leave in from this line and I’m definitely not disappointed! Leaves my curls nice and hydrated and creates a nice slip for detangling. Plus the scent is not overpowering Mixed Chicks Co-Wash, 8 oz.
Skai G.
Norfolk
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cowash!! I have a dry scalp with dry 3b/4a hair. And this cowash leaves my hair cleansed, moisturized, and detangled! Definitely will be kept in my arsenal lol. I found it at Ulta but heard that it can be found at TJMAXX and Marshall’s.
Janelle J.
Stafford, VA
If you’re a wavy/curly girl you’ll love this co-wash! It cleanses the scalp while keeping your hair hydrated and manageable. And it smells great also!
Erika E.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Target
This product is cleansing and hydrating. It does exactly what a co-wash should do. It is affordable and easy to find at Target. It does not lather. It is very creamy. I would purchase again.
Rhiana N.
Orlando, FL
Received a travel size bottle of this cowash in my curly box and I am in love! It smells great first of all. It’s very thick, so a little goes a long way which is awesome! My curls come out feeling extremely hydrated and healthy looking, but without looking oily or weighing my curls down. Cant wait to try more of this line!
ShayMarie B.
Queen Creek, AZ
This one is the bomb as well love love this product as well highly recommend it this is one product that I use faithfully on my hair
Taylor M.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This products works wonders for those with textured hair! I’m multiracial and it’s so hard to find things for my hair. I’ve tried a lot! It’s super quick to use and I’d use it daily as well as using the Mixed Chicks Daily Hair Dress, 6 oz.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Bought this recently because this was a new mixed chicks product, very affordable. I love co washes they make wash day so much easier. I applied this and at first it didn't feel too moisturizing. So I rinsed it out and applied more. The second time felt much better. More moisturizing and my hair was very easy to detangle. I didn't like the smell too much. Not too sure what to compare it to but I just didn't like it. It wasn't a bad product overall. I will most likely either use it on my daughter or use the rest on me
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
The first time i use this i freaked out! My hair was left softttttttttt and detangled and well manageable! I recommend cowashing 4c hair, and this is amazing. The lather is ample so you feel like you are deep cleaning your hair. The smell is nice, i follow up with a deep condition on days were my hair is really damaged but honestly that isnt needed
Kimberly W.
Miami
This product has great slip and is perfect for Detangling especially transitioning to natural hair. Great for using weekly or multiple times a week. Only con is that the hair doesn't feel as clean or as moisturized as co-washing with a conditioner and for the price I would have expected it to be a bit more moisturizing like the sulfate free shampoo. Still I recommend trying it and will possibly buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...