BeveragesSodaCoca-Cola

by Coca-Cola

Mixed Brands Fiesta Variety Pack: Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mixed Brands Fiesta Variety Pack: Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Every time I go to Mexico I load up on cases of these. I don’t know what it is but they’re different from the ones we have here in the US
Anastasiia  Y.
Wheeling, IL
Love this pack! Coke, sprite or Fanta? You can choose what you want today, the taste is great! I know coke is not good for your health but this taste is really great. Highly recommended to try this pack!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I cannot stay away from Coca-Cola special in a bottle bottle is better than I can because bottle when you open it it smells so fresh ready for a drink with your Mexican tacos you guys should give it a try it’s so delicious
Toni B.
Daviston, AL
I live when I can find Coca Cola in a glass bottle! It just tastes so much better. I wish more stores sold this but normally I just have to find a Mexican store to find these. Definitely would recommend this, 1000x better than a can.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX
Their my favorite! I feel like this glass container keeps more gas inside the bottles.
Diana E.
Arlington , VA
When coca-cola make their products outside of USA is amazing because has a real flavor with real sugar and not corn syrup that cause me stomach problems. I try to buy the Mexican type when I am going to mix it with rum.
Alexander A.
I must say that I love this bottle, but Fanta is not a flavor that I like very much, however I bought it because I like to collect these kinds of things.
Sheyenne M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I don’t drink soda very often but when I do it is between these three. I use them more when I am drinking lmao. But as a child I had two bottles a day sadly,
Joynee W.
I love these you can really taste the difference they are made with natural sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. They are more pricey than the regular cokes. They also come in glass bottles and not plastic which is more earth friendly
Katie C.
This review is mainly for the Mexican Coca-Cola. I haven't drank soda in a couple years now, and recently was craving a Coca-Cola. While shopping, I saw they had glass bottles in the refrigerated case and grabbed one. Later on I noticed it was product of Mexico. All I have to say is WOW. Amazing flavor, clean crisp taste, tasted like the best coke i've ever had. Now I'm finding out it has the real cane sugar, plus its in the glass bottle, so its really no surprise that the flavor was that amazing. Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?