BeveragesSodaCoca-Cola

by Coca-Cola

Mixed Brands Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mixed Brands Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Coke is amazing in alk countrys the formula is amazing in all towns well recomend Coca-Cola same as Coke price is 1.25and they bring this on usa
Katelyn N.
Texarkana, TX
This was a great variety pack! There’s just something about coke in a glass bottle that makes it taste just that much better!
Brooke A.
I would definitely recommend this for parties. It is a nice variety of great drinks that everyone should like.
Nickia  P.
Auburn, NY
I don’t drink much soda but this my go to when I buy for my household because there is something for everyone
Heather  S.
A great mix of three faves and the glass bottles are my favorite. Retro and also tastier
Sara M.
coral springs
Taste great from these glass bottles. Love every different flavor from this variety of sodas
Stacy D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
We buy only coca-cola products as that is all anyone drinks around here, they have the flavors that the kids like
Diaundra  D.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Would love to have the whole package and try them too. Want to see if there is a taste different ?
April  W.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Love Mexican soda. Like that is comes in a variety of flavors. For some reason the soda taste better in a glass bottle.
Angela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far one of my kids favorite soda it tastes so much better out of a bottle and crisp it does not disappoint and will forever remain in my refrigerator thank you coke

Looking for your answer?