BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerMIX:BAR
Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 17 fl oz

MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz

by MIX:BAR

MIX:BAR Cloud Musk fragrance is an everlasting, skin-hugging scent that lures you in with exotic cardamom and sensual tonka bean. Wrap yourself in an aromatic, cozy cocoon with this warm and comforting fragrance, made of warm musks and sheer florals. MIX:BAR gives you a new way to express yourself through fragrance, with scents for every mood, attitude or occasion, all crafted by the finest perfumers. Thoughtfully designed fragrances can be worn alone, but be even more beautiful when mixed and layered together- allowing you endless possibilities to create a new scent that's uniquely you. Be the creator of your own signature fragrance with MIX:BAR. Pure and personalized fragrances for you, by you. Free from parabens, phthalates. Vegan and cruelty-free. Size: 1.7 fl oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Megan B.
Duluth, MN
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Target
I would bathe in this perfume if I could!! It smells amazing, and it’s much more affordable than most perfumes. I buy the bigger size!
Daisy C.
Upland
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Daisy C.
Purchased at: Target
This fragrance feels very soft its not over powering .It has aromas of cardamom and sensual tonka bean. You can also layer it up with other mix bar fragrances.
Daisy H.
Long Beach, CA
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Daisy H.
Purchased at: Target
A nice woodsy/musky lightly sweet scent that smells so good. Simple, cozy, sophisticated, and not offensive at all. Feels comforting and warm and perfect for everyday wear.  Longevity - not long lasting, but it's not a big deal at the price of $18.99. Purchased at target, love it - and will definitely repurchase again. ☁️🥰
ScentofAPearl O.
N Chesterfld, VA
Purchased at: Target
Needless to say target has really outdone its self....the rave online made me blindbuy the full line excluding tangerine squeeze(which I now regret). The whole line is superb and while they are great on their own they are greatttt for layering
Renee R.
Hermitage, AR
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Renee R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this perfume. It smells like woodsy cashmere. But it’s also sweet. I can wear this perfume all year long.
Eva G.
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Eva G.
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Eva G.
Purchased at: Target
I picked this up from target after seeing it ALL over target. People were saying it is a dupe foe Glossier You. I can see the similarities and would say they are in the same scent family. But I don’t think it’s a dupe. But if you do like Glossier You, I think you’d also like this. It is a more woody floral scent. It is a little bit powdery to me which is super comforting. It has a sweetness to it that I love. It has a slight pink peppercorn feel to it, so I can see why it is compared to YOU. I really REALLY like it so far and the price is great!![product:mix:bar-cloud-musk-eau-de-parfum-17-fl-oz]
Kristi T.
2,131 reviews
This perfume is great! It smells amazing and such a great price. Its warm and a little sweet and not overpowering. It’s a good everyday scent. I like the bottle. One star off because it doesn’t last long at all on.
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
MIX:BAR Cloud Musk Eau De Parfum - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsey L.
This scent reminds me of a warm hug from a loved one, or the feeling of a soft, cozy blanket on a winter evening. It’s very soft and delicate. Smells feminine and beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this to people who like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue because that was the first scent I thought of when I smelled it. It’s absolutely delightful. It lasts about 3-4 hours and is $18.99 at Target!
Shauntane T.
louisiana
Purchased at: Target
Smells AMAZING but did not have much longevity. I want to try the body spray to see if it lasts longer but would recommend if you don’t mind having to reapply
Jamie P.
pa
This perfume is amazing! It is long lasting and not too strong.. I got mine from target and it is extremely affordable and smells better than almost any luxury perfume I’ve ever smelled.

Looking for your answer?