BY MARS #97 in Candy Bars

Mix Variety Pack M&M's Snickers And Skittles
  • "Good halloween mix to give out for trick or treating.Cant go wrong with all those." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great pack a candy to buy to give out on Halloween since it is a variety pack and it has a lot of candy it is a little pricey but I love all the candy in it!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are great for when you're craving something sweet, but you know you shouldn't shove a whole candy bar in your face." in 1 review
  • "Has the best mix of bite size bars." in 1 review
  • "The perfect mix of chocolate and fruit." in 1 review
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Cool candy pack perfect for halloween, Affordable. Con- if purchasing it for your self - you may not like all the brands included in the pack.
We eat this candy regularly but in the larger sizes. Convenient in the snack sizes. I would recommend this
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
This is great for parties or passing out candy during Halloween for the kids to trick or treat. I think the portion sizes are perfect so you can be satisfied without having to over eat a bunch of sugar and dye. This candy pack is very convenient.
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
My favorite mix of candy to purchase for Halloween! Snickers is my favorite and I think everyone should get to try them! Skittles would be the second best, I love how fruity they taste. I purchase them every year at target!
Sharri B.
Sharri B.
Great mix. Who doesn't like chocolate and sweet mix together. My favorite candies all in one bag. This mix does not last long in my house.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
It is a very good variety , to others in walmart not expensive , I will have tried and loved that do not have to eat just one
Delia M.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Una variedad deliciosa , chocolates y más chócale tes ,me gustan
Realmente no pueden faltar , para lo niños
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
These are all my favorite candies! Something chocolate something fruity! #trickortreat
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Snickers! They are a great little snack or a decadent treat. My favorite way to enjoy them is after a day in the freezer. The minis give you better portions of each ingredient which I really like, but I wouldn't pass up a king size bar either!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX
Great for passing out to the little trick or treaters or even just keeping them as a snack for yourself. Also, if you have kids, these are sweet treats you could put in goodie bags for parties or lunch boxes for snacks or just as a reward. Not too much but not too little.
marina b.
marina b.
If your a chocolate lover like me then this product is for you it not only has one type of chocolate it has two and you can share it with friends and if one of your friends doesn't want chocolate it has skittles to it's a push must haves
Maria P.
Maria P.
Where can I buy this?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
How much is this bag party size..
Thaiana C.
Thaiana C.
Ilhéus
Excellent pieces  with great quality, good product, great smell, good for the hous. Maravilhoso, amei.