Miu Miu Twist Eau De Parfum

by Miu Miu

At the beginning of 2019, Miu Miu fashion house opens a new chapter for its fragrances in the form of Miu Miu Twist. The new scent is created for a modern girl; creative, energetic and full of enthusiasm.

Miu Miu Twist is announced as a surprising and sensual fragrance, deep and at the same time gentle, which conjures up the spirit of the Miu Miu girl. Sparkling notes of Vert de Bergamot and Apple Blossom is combined with the woody base of Cedar Wood and the exclusive new Pink Amber accord.

Does this perfume last long?
This bottle is gorgeous! Has anyone tried this? What does it smell like?
Start your review of Miu Miu Twist Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer V.
Miu Miu Twist Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer V.
Long wearing perfume, the scent is amazing. Would highly recommend and would repurchase. It makes me feel sophisticated and like I can do anything!
Amy A.
Miu Miu Twist Eau De Parfum uploaded by Amy A.
Miu Miu Twist is an interesting take on a fruity floral fragrance that is fresh and citrusy with key notes of vert de Bergamot, pink amber, and tonka bean. This is a playful fragrance and the design of the bottle is remarkable. I do enjoy this fragrance in the spring/summer because the notes are refreshing!
Lynn F.
I LOVE this fragrance!! It's very pleasant & d I es not give me a headache or otherwise irritate my allergies. It's a very nice fragrance to start dabbling pack into fragrances! Really enjoy the bergamot scent!
Juliet M.
Miu Miu Twist Eau De Parfum uploaded by Juliet M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample size of this perfume and I few pleasantly surprised. The opening note is bright and fruity, very summery, but this perfume evolves a lot. As you wear it, the more heavy and ambery notes come out and it has staying power. It turns warm and soothing while remaining sweet and youthful. I personally don’t like amber smells much but this one is quite nice! I would say the smell is a comforting, sweet, floral, youthful smell.
Shawna A.
Cathlamet, WA
I didn’t like this scent - I thought it smelled too light, sweet, maybe even citrusy? I was going to grade it lower but when my parents smelled me, both my mom and my dad oohed and aahed over it. 😂 So if you think my parents have better taste in perfume than I do, this might be for you!
Momina K.
Miu Miu Twist Eau De Parfum uploaded by Momina K.
Purchased at: Sephora
New Fragrance obsession! @miumiu "Twist" If I ever smell good this is it! 👆 Type: Floral 🌸🌷🌸 and Fruity 🍋🍊 I love fragrances that reminds me of something beautiful,take me to somewhere out of this world.Smell that last all day long and has unique undertones not like average scents. . #miumiu #fragrancecollection #miumiufragrance #miumiutwist #miumiutwisteaudeparfum
Misha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I grabbed a sample of this last time i was in Sephora, and I’ll definitely be buying the full size. I usually go for beachy or fresh scents, as well as oriental scents that aren’t overly floral, and a little spicy. Twist is the perfect combination of light floral and spice, with a little woodiness thrown in. I think it’s got more of a spring vibe, but I’d totally wear it during fall or winter too. ❤️
Alejandra B.
I would say this is just okay. I can imagine why others would enjoy this scent but I don’t. Although I do wear sweet scents, this perfume is just too sweet for me. It’s more of a candy scent in my opinion.
Pippa Z.
Woburn, MA
I just got this from the sample rollerball pack that Sephora offers and it is the perfect level floral sweetness with some musk which personally are my favorite. It lasts all day and I can still smell it on my clothes the day after I’ve worn it. It lasted through 7 hours in 91 degree weather so I was pretty impressed.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of Miu Mui Twist. This is the first and last time I will use this perfume. For me, it is miss because I don't like the smell of it. It smells strong, overpowering, and very sweet. The scent is very unnatural smelling and it stinks.