Miu Miu Miu Miu L'eau Bleue Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Sheila M.

BY MIU MIU

Youthful, colorful, sophisticated, and unique, the Miu Miu L'Eau Bleue fragrance offers a contemporary vision of the lily of the valley twisted with akigalawood it's a fragrance that's all about freshness and joy. Notes: Lily of the Valley, Wild Rose, Akigalawood. Style: Joyful. Edgy. Sparkling. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Miu Miu Miu Miu L'eau Bleue Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball there is something in this scent that I don't like. When I first put it on it has this almost floral scent on my skin. After about 30 minutes it develops this almost peppery, musky scent which I'm not a fan of. And while I like the original miu miu fragrance I will not be purchasing the full size of this one. That's not to say it not a good scent, it's just not a good scent for me. That's why I always recommend getting a sample or buy the rollerball first. It'll save you alot of money!!!
carla l.
Salem, OR
I have completely fallen in love with this fragrance. Just by reading about the basenotes, it isn't a scent that I would think that I would typically like. However, when I actually apply it on my skin and wear it, it's definitely a perfume that I enjoy! The sent itself is not at all overpowering but rather smells just slightly floral, fresh, and somewhat "cool". While I don't think it's a fragrance that's maybe suited towards extremely young people, I I would say that anyone in their twenties and up could easily wear this. It's a perfume that could definitely be worn everyday as a signature scent and not necessarily just reserved for date nights or special occasions. The rollerball makes it convenient for putting in a purse for on-the-go refreshment. I highly recommend this!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I received this as one of the products in a monthly subscription box I get from Sephora and I would have to say the aroma is too strong for me. I'm more of a sweet smell person, anyone who loves strong smells would LOVE this perfume. I'm not saying it's a bad product, it's just not my type of product but someone else would probably love the smell of it. If you would like to try this perfume you can always go to your local Sephora and get a sample of it in a miniature spritz bottle for free!
Cheyenne A.
Fresh cirtus scent light recieved as a sample would of never looked twice at this scent its actually great fpr summer time
Maren A.
My favourite scent at the moment! I've really been into buying rollerball perfumes lately because they are so convenient for application throughout the day and I can just carry it in my bag. I find this scent so fresh and pretty! I really do find it lasts longer than other rollerball perfumes I've tried so I reapply less throughout the day - only when I really need/want to :)